Leaked documents on how Chinese communists are mercilessly genociding Uighur Muslims

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/11/16/world/asia/china-xinjiang-documents.html
Our enemies are alot, these Uighurs are Muslims who lived pretty isolated lives barely bothering anyone, but kuffar sub human Chinese gov is genociding them, Muslims are being attacked everywhere and Muslims are not allowed to live and bother no one, Muslims are not allowed to live in Thier countries bothering no one, Muslims aren't allowed to flee to no where just constant state of killing and death, Allah told us this already kuffar won't accept you until you become Thier slaves, we need a calaphate to unite us all (not fake Isis calphate) and tell the world we are a red line
Screenshot_20191116-212839_Twitter.jpg

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Allah honors us only when we follow his command when we followed his orders we got the ummayd calpahate and at the time was the biggest and strongest ever in every field but ever since we never returned to his command. Saudis calim they are but in reality they are fake kuffar installed country and take Thier orders from DC and now finally they are showing Thier true colors, arresting alot of scholars and Muslim leadership. Wallahi if we follow the path of the salaf step by step and with a pure heart we will succeed.

The Chinese recognise Islam as one of the five recognised religions in Communist China, but Judaism is considered illegal. They have closed down all the synagogues and threatened Jews in China that they will be prosecuted if they attempt to open illegal synagogues or speak up. If you don’t believe me, google Judaism in China and check it for yourself. They’ve done the same thing to the christians and even the Buddhists. They don’t hate only Islam, but all religions. Instead of the NYT ruling up the over sensitive Muslims, they should tell the whole story of China and religion.

Not a single Muslim country can raise a complaint against them, in fact, when MBS the crown prince of Saudi Arabia visited China early this year, he claimed the Chinese government were dealing with fanatical Muslims and have every right to address their security.

The Chinese recognise Islam as one of the five recognised religions in Communist China, but Judaism is considered illegal. They have closed down all the synagogues and threatened Jews in China that they will be prosecuted if they attempt to open illegal synagogues or speak up. If you don’t believe me, google Judaism in China and check it for yourself. They’ve done the same thing to the christians and even the Buddhists. They don’t hate only Islam, but all religions. Instead of the NYT ruling up the over sensitive Muslims, they should tell the whole story of China and religion.

Not a single Muslim country can raise a complaint against them, in fact, when MBS the crown prince of Saudi Arabia visited China early this year, he claimed the Chinese government were dealing with fanatical Muslims and have every right to address their security.

Why are you trying to downplay the horrors facing the Uighur Muslim community?
:kodaksmiley:

Last edited:
The Chinese recognise Islam as one of the five recognised religions in Communist China but Judaism is considered illegal. They have closed down all synagogues and threatened Jews in China will be prosecuted if they attempt to open illegal synagogues or speak up. If you don’t believe me, google Judaism in China and check it for yourself. They’ve done the same thing to the christians and even the Buddhists. They don’t hate only Islam, but all religions. Instead of the NYT ruling up the over sensitive Muslims, they should tell the whole story of China and religion.

No other group is being sent to 're-education' camps en masse right now. This isn't simply communist persecution of religion, this is ethnic cleansing.

Because she is a kafir pro communism and oppression of Muslims. So is half of the people who browese this forum. May Allah weed these fasuq

@Ibrahim hassan

Be the martyr and go and explode in a Chinese embassy.

I hate communism and authoritarian regimes, how are Somalis any different to what they did to their Muslim minorities? There are three million of them starving in refugee camps and internally displaced camps? Aren’t you guys the same people who hate Bantu Somali Muslims and want to be deported to Bantu African countries? Spare me these crocodile tears for the Ugyhurs.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
@Ibrahim hassan

Be the martyr and go and explode in a Chinese embassy.

I hate communism and authoritarian regimes, how are Somalis any different to what they did to their Muslim minorities? There are three million of them starving in refugee camps and internally displaced camps? Aren’t you guys the same people who hate Bantu Somali Muslims and want to be deported to Bantu African countries? Spare me these crocodile tears for the Ugyhurs.
Reveal true colors, may Allah weed your kind out before the next calaphate, you people are the ones at fault cowards and always sentimental about some bs. And finally I don't want to bomb no Chinese embbasy, I want to start a War with them and organized detailed war in every aspect to completely destroy them.

No other group is being sent to 're-education' camps en masse right now. This isn't simply communist persecution of religion, this is ethnic cleansing.

@astorecalledkmart

I know because the other groups towed the line and didn’t make a fuss about it while the Ugyhurs thought that there was a Muslim Ummah that will come to their aid. The Chinese Hun were attacked in their businesses and on the streets by young hotheaded Ugyhurs and this is how the situation came to this tragic conclusion of “re-education camps”.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
@astorecalledkmart

I know because the other groups towed the line and didn’t make a fuss about it while the Ugyhurs thought that there was a Muslim Ummah that will come to their aid. The Chinese Hun were attacked in their businesses and on the streets by young hotheaded Ugyhurs and this is how the situation came to this tragic conclusion of “re-education camps”.
They are heroic youth. But needed to be armed heavy to bomb the living hell out of these degenerates subhuman communists. When it comes to communists you just kill them and do not debate them.

@astorecalledkmart

No one said anything about a Muslim Ummah. People are being killed and arrested for living. What crime have any Uighur women committed? They're being locked up for not being married to Han Chinese.

@astorecalledkmart

@Ibrahim hassan

Again, let me repeat myself, I’m not justifying it, but putting this crisis into perspective.

You're saying that the behaviour of "young hotheaded Ugyhurs" attacking Han businesses led to this.
Sounds like justification to me.

No one said anything about a Muslim Ummah. People are being killed and arrested for living. What crime have any Uighur women committed? They're being locked up for not being married to Han Chinese.

@astorecalledkmart

The Chinese think the Ugyhur question will always exist even flooding the region with Hans Chinese and changing the demographics didn’t help them, but unfortunately now, they’ve resorted to forced marriages.

Trending