Leader of Oromia encourages all Oromos to fight for Moyale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamma Magarsa is playing with fire.

MADAXWEYNAHA DEGANKA OROMADA OO SHEGAY IN AY MOYALE TAHAY ALBAABKA KALIYA EE AY OROMO LEDAHAY IN AY TAHAY ISLAMARKAANA WAA IN AY OROMO DHAMAANTOOD UU GUNTADAAN SIDII AYNU KU HELI LAHAYN

Madaxwaynaha Deganka Oromada oo Manta Barlamaanka Deganka Oromada su’aalo Ay Weydiyeen Ka Jawabayaa Aya Waxaa uu Ka Hadlay Moyale

Waxaa Yidhi madaxweynahu Dagalka Hararge Sida jincasani, babili Waa Dagal Qabil Haseyeeshee Moyale Maa Ahaan Waa Dagaal Laa Xidhiidha Dhul

Madaxweynaha oo Hadalkiisa Sii Wata Aya Mar uu Moyale Ka Hadlayay Waxaa uu Shegay Moyale Maa Ahan Arin khuseeysa boranta Ee Balse Waa Arin Oromo Oo Dhan khuseeysa Moyale Waa Albaabka Kaliya Ee Aynu Leenahay Moyale Waa In ay Oromo Ay Fahanto Tusaale Ahaan borantu Markay adhiga Iyo Xoolaha Ay Ib Geynayaan Maa Ahan in Ay Adisababa Keenan Ee Waa In Aynu Yeelaano Magalo Aynu Calamka Kala Xidhidhno Waa Aynu Ku Qasbanahay In Aynu Heelo

Waxaa Kalo oo uu shegay Sii kastaba Haa Inagu Qadato ee Dhinacay Doonto haa ahate Jiho kasta haa naga xigtee Bari , Galbed , Konfur Iyo Waqooyi Waa In Aynu Hela Magalo Aynu Calamka Kale Kala Xidhidhno hadaba Waa In Aynu uu guntanaa Sidi Aynu Ku Heli Lahayn

Hadaba Somaliyeey Moyale in ay Oromo Qadato Wey cadeysteen, Dhiigya Cabkiina wali waa sii Malafsanaya.

Via Garri Ali Abdi

Why is moyale so important?

Look at the second post that embarassing sent.

They're thinking of making it into a cross border trade hub, and the Oromos probably want to take full advantage of this and take over the town.

I can't believe this lemma guy is really calling all Oromos to fight for this one town inhabited by Garre. How weak are they?

Look at the second post that embarassing sent.

They're thinking of making it into a cross border trade hub, and the Oromos probably want to take full advantage of this and take over the town.

I can't believe this lemma guy is really calling all Oromos to fight for this one town inhabited by Garre. How weak are they?
Garre dont f*ck around sxb. Plus when somalis are together that area gets pretty violent. Last year liyubolis went there and cleaned up.

My hope is that Muslim Oromos see this man for what he is, an apostate Amhara water boy looking to further ignite conflict between the two communities.

Garre dont f*ck around sxb. Plus when somalis are together that area gets pretty violent. Last year liyubolis went there and cleaned up.

Yh but the Oromos are trying to fight as one against Garre, and Somalis are divided. They can't really call for much back up can they.

We would wipe the floor with these Oromos if we could all back Garre in the beef.

Is Moyale part of K5 or k4?

My hope is that Muslim Oromos see this man for what he is, an apostate Amhara water boy looking to further ignite conflict between the two communities.

Doubt it. Oromos are cool with some of their people not being Muslim, as long as he's fighting for their(ethnic) interest, they ain't like Somalis.

Garre will keep on karbashing those midget beggers.
Don't differenciate between Muslim or Gaalo Oromos. They work as one hence we shall slaughter them as one.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope his cries for war and destruction fall to deaf ears , a leader finds peaceful solutions to problems not fan the flames. The land is big enough for everyone to live in harmony side by side and prosper without total destruction. :)

Bohol

VIP
So then what exactly are these Oromos planning to do? Commit a genocide? What power do they have to fight for an area they arent even the majority in?

Wa yaab. The Kenya side of Moyale is also completely Somali stronghold.

We already see him like that. And the issue with Moyale is not Oromo vs Somali or Oromo vs Garre. It Boran and Garre who have many times in the past had tensions with eachother.

It’s best they build the city together and make it into the potential it has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts