Leader of jubaland mucaarad crew resigns from mucaaradnimo

he bent the knee

idk what madoobe is doing but in the last 48 hours, we've seen many candidates resign, the main opposition ugaas qorane pledge loyalty to madoobe, and now the leader of the opposition resigns and bends the knee.

wtf is going on?

too many Ws i cant keep up.:mjhaps:

he's mx btw.

he bent the knee

idk what madoobe is doing but in the last 48 hours, we've seen many candidates resign, the main opposition ugaas qorane pledge loyalty to madoobe, and now the leader of the opposition resigns and bends the knee.

wtf is going on?

he's mx btw.

Madobe is doing crazy moves, nigga is making his political enemies submit with ease.

:ufdup:Sxb Ferrari, speak to your uncle and beesha Ogaden about giving Tolka Axmed Fiqi some seats in Jubaland, walee any friend in need is a friend indeed and that's what HG were to OGs in their time of need.

Madobe is doing crazy moves, nigga is making his political enemies submit with ease.

:ufdup:Sxb Ferrari, speak to your uncle and beesha Ogaden about giving Tolka Axmed Fiqi some seats in Jubaland, walee any friend in need is a friend indeed and that's what HG were to OGs in their time of need.
Ahmed fiqi and sacad can have their fair share of representation and even deegaan, they just have to come and show some interest

Ahmed fiqi and sacad can have their fair share of representation and even deegaan, they just have to come and show some interest

Masha'allah, I hope Beesha Sacad do initiate this and also Sacad should start giving out MP shares for Beesha OGs in Galmudug, so whenever some shit starts in Jubaland or Galmudug we can aid each other liks two Lions sharing the prey's meat.

P.s Qalbi Dhagax waa Galmudug asal, he should be giving an special role in Galmudug, Minister or governor of a region, so perhaps we HG can appoint him the governor of Cabudwaaq as an retribution.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Who the f*ck is this guy? I never heard of this Ugaas? Must be another fake elder madoobe tries to present as marehan.

he bent the knee

wtf is going on?

he's mx btw.
Oo reer Diini ah:fittytousand:

Some low life that was given two packets of crisps and a jug of milk.

You mean that delicious

IDShot_540x540-2.jpg

:banderas:

Masha'allah, I hope Beesha Sacad do initiate this and also Sacad should start giving out MP shares for Beesha OGs in Galmudug, so whenever some shit starts in Jubaland or Galmudug we can aid each other liks two Lions sharing the prey's meat.

P.s Qalbi Dhagax waa Galmudug asal, he should be giving an special role in Galmudug, Minister or governor of a region, so perhaps we HG can appoint him the governor of Cabudwaaq as an retribution.
Indeed bro!

The elites, and the rightful rulers must form an alliance which only Allah can defeat. :trumpsmirk:

We used to live in abudwaaq, we left in the 1850s lol, we can take it today if we want to because we are on the other side of the border, but there is nothing there.

Trending