Leader AUN Siyad Barre roasts madobe

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
You may disagree with him but he was overall the greatest modern Somali leader and the third greatest Somali leader after Ahmed and siyad.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This guy thinks that a sea that we can't even use is worth more than the lives of millions of Somalis.
:faysalwtf:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This siyad is the one who backed Russia who collapsed in 91 and so did all the USSR states in eastern europe and central asia. Somalia and Ethiopia collapsed and so did South Yemen who was forced to join North Yemen as a result. Sharmarke was the visionary who wanted to side with Kennedy and America, show we are the oldest democracy in Africa since the 1960 till 2019. We would've been a firm ally of America in East Africa. But the b00n sade had to come to power and ruin it all. No sharaf, no deen, no somalinimo, they basically handed us a 30 year civil war.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
AUN if he only he didnt antognize the great Habar Gidir tribe if he only he abadoned the fake idealogy known as Darodism. We would surely be a great country today. Darodism is the cancer of Somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
AUN if he only he didnt antognize the great Habar Gidir tribe if he only he abadoned the fake idealogy known as Darodism. We would surely be a great country today. Darodism is the cancer of Somalia

If you hate Darod so much, why don't you leave Kismaayo. Go to Merka lower shabelle, Mogadishu,etc? I am not sure why you wasted all your time from 2007 till now to come to where-ever Darod live.

Leave Darod alone, we don't need you. We hate b00nta deep down and think your backwards and unproductive clan. Go to Merka, Galgaduud, go to Muqdisho. Heck go to Baydhabo. Why in the world you always around Darod areas? you even go into DDSI, why u follow Ogaden? Mar @Teeri-Alpha futada ka gal, marna harti futada ka soo gal in kismayo miyaa sheekadu. We are now hosting your brothers in SAAXO also who are Wagardhac who couldn't live with his Hawiye neighbors.

TekNiKo

VIP
If you hate Darod so much, why don't you leave Kismaayo. Go to Merka lower shabelle, Mogadishu,etc? I am not sure why you wasted all your time from 2007 till now to come to where-ever Darod live.

Leave Darod alone, we don't need you. We hate b00nta deep down and think your backwards and unproductive clan. Go to Merka, Galgaduud, go to Muqdisho. Heck go to Baydhabo. Why in the world you always around Darod areas? you even go into DDSI, why u follow Ogaden? Mar @Teeri-Alpha futada ka gal, marna harti futada ka soo gal in kismayo miyaa sheekadu. We are now hosting your brothers in SAAXO also who are Wagardhac who couldn't live with his Hawiye neighbors.
We will chase darood back to their desert puntland , we are comin...

TekNiKo

VIP

Kismayu unuku leh, Beesha Sade aya iska leh and we will return and chase the darood back to Utaanga.

B000N Boy

Ahmed madoobe did not sell the sea,

the sea was sold by sheikh sharif, ina cabdirashiid sharmarke and the somali HG resource minister cabdirashiid

take it with them,

b00n are now left to making up lies and crying after ahmed karbashed them,

Kismayu unuku leh, Beesha Sade aya iska leh and we will return and chase the darood back to Utaanga.
I was told Utange and other camps in Mombasa were five star resorts compared to other camps situated near the Somali border kkkk. D Block were chilling sxb while waiting for their expedited claims to be approved kkk

MSB gave western Somalia for free to Ethiopia a land larger than South Somalia.
With abundant natural resources.
He should at least had sold it like Sh Sharif or CC rashid.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
B000N Boy

Ahmed madoobe did not sell the sea,

the sea was sold by sheikh sharif, ina cabdirashiid sharmarke and the somali HG resource minister cabdirashiid

take it with them,

b00n are now left to making up lies and crying after ahmed karbashed them,
Warya who do you think you are? What the f*ck is boon? All these shitty politicians betrayed Somalia it's not a single but a group effort.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
jaalle.png

who make site dedicated to siad barre?
http://www.jaallesiyaad.com/

Its blasphemy putting the name siyad barre next that that black beast madoobe.

Madoobe the wife of uhuru kenyatta

Trending

Latest posts