Laylut al qadr tonight

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
And no Allah will not except your tribal petty duas!! yes i've seen this shit already on somali reddit and twitter. Honestly bloody weirdos some somalis are.

All kidding aside. Make good dua for your family, the muslims but most importantly that our ppl succeed in the next decades to come and that we can contribute by getting a good education, innovating and leaving behind the bad habits while adopting good habits. Pray that allah helps and protects our families. Pray that he destroys the plots of our enemies and sows confusion upon them and their wicked deeds. Pray for less natural disasters to affect out ppl and that a new generation of stable and intelligent somalis can help them manage the country better so that every region is made peaceful and better prepared for disasters.

Pray that we all go to jannah (firduas), that we succeed in the dunya (exams,work, marriage) and the in the akhirah. Pray that more somalis realise the mistakes of their ancestors and do not follow the footsteps of iblees and leave tribalism behind, do it is a path that the prophet said leads to hell and pray for the ignorant that were misled by greedy men that led them astray that they may find peace and forgiveness. Pray that our land is rid of old tribalistic men that lead the youth astray and side with ajnabis to spill muslim blood.

Pray that we can restore our land and look after the environment, that we can be blessed with children that we can guide better and educate on all important matters.

Then pray for whatever vain stuff you would like to pray for.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk when did you become pious warya soo taa dadka aad isku direysid naga daa ciyaarta I haven't seen you qouting muxaadaro or dua during this sacred holy blessed month , instead your awful scent of Qabyaalad can be traceable from FKD

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk when did you become pious warya soo taa dadka aad isku direysid naga daa ciyaarta I haven't seen you qouting muxaadaro or dua during this sacred holy blessed month , instead your awful scent of Qabyaalad can be traceable from FKD
I don't fkd. I just state facts that ppl don't like.

:manny: