Layla and majnoon

I read this story about layla and majnoon, I was studying arabic poetry to pratice arabic, this poem seems to be a very good one for learning arabic
Anyway I read the story, it was to long and boring so I skipped most of it, long story short a soyboy falls in love with a girl he has never been with and then ends up becoming crazy because of his "love" for her, then subsequently dies when he finds out she is dead bc his heart broke

This is the most gay story I have ever heard, what kind of man does this,I think @hamar_oo_iidil can relate to this story the most,

Okay. I did not fantasise about a woman. I merely said I saw her talking about some issues I was passionate about.That I was compelled to meet her but was unable to do so. So I felt bad that a girl I connected with on issues was no longer around.

Also there is another similar story mentioned by Imam al-Ghazali of a woman who died of heartbreak.Is it true that people can actually die of heartbreaks? Because Imam al-Ghazali certainly writes of it as though it is absolutely factual.

Okay. I did not fantasise about a woman. I merely said I saw her talking about some issues I was passionate about.That I was compelled to meet her but was unable to do so. So I felt bad that a girl I connected with on issues was no longer around.

Also there is another similar story mentioned by Imam al-Ghazali of a woman who died of heartbreak.Is it true that people can actually die of heartbreaks? Because Imam al-Ghazali certainly writes of it as though it is absolutely factual.
probably

His actual name isn't majnoon I think his name was Abdullah I had to study some of his poetry a couple years ago . Majnoon just means crazy become of how crazy he went for his love and she's actually ugly. Anyways he did some crazy stuff in pursuit of here and his poetry has legendary status because of the crazy things he said.

Abaq

VIP

Tsukubo syndrome or Broken Heart Syndrome is deadly, as deadly as a heart attack. Emotions can kill

Oh there is also the story of Antar and Aabla which is another famous Arab story. Antar was a legendary warrior who falls deeply in love and produced eloquent poetry.

I don't believe in obsessive love, moderation is key, but it certainly isn't 'gay'. That is a such a London/UK sentiment. I think UK guys are probably the least romantic men and any sort of romance is 'cringe' and 'gay' whilst actual men of old from the Kings, carpenters and warriors actually appreciated poetry about deep love.

Oh there is also the story of Antar and Aabla which is another famous Arab story. Antar was a legendary warrior who falls deeply in love and produced eloquent poetry.

I don't believe in obsessive love, moderation is key, but it certainly isn't 'gay'. That is a such a London/UK sentiment. I think UK guys are probably the least romantic men and any sort of romance is 'cringe' and 'gay' whilst actual men of old from the Kings, carpenters and warriors actually appreciated poetry about deep love.
From my experience people from the UK are emotionally stunted everyone is so negative and bitter, plus gloomy weather and housing situation no wonder people are either drug users and alcoholics or super religious trying to deal with life

From my experience people from the UK are emotionally stunted everyone is so negative and bitter, plus gloomy weather and housing situation no wonder people are either drug users and alcoholics or super religious trying to deal with life
I think it's the overall British mentality and the stiff upper lip that the Brits are notoriously known for. Intense emotions of any kind are vehemently looked down upon and that mindset has been rubbed off on us. Stoicism rules the day in this miserable isle.

Trending

Latest posts