Lauren Hill sounding Somali chick out of Missouri being noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Walee she's gonna have 2 iney jaqdo a lot of G*s to advance in this industry ..
It's a cutthroat industry

Folks! Please lets not guess her Qabiil..we already know the one qabiil that produces females that bring shame to the nation

http://www.scriptedlaces.com/kheyra/

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
She's not full Somali. She's half-AA and is married to an AA.

11059547_10152992379238757_8912981469349962276_n.jpg

946422_10151519713253757_1161525146_n.jpg

Her father is from Hiiraan.

https://facebook.com/ali.k.halane

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Desperate times call for desperate measures. A lot of men had to marry AA women back in the day to get the sharci. Ol man took one for the team. :zhqjlmx::ummhmsmiley:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Desperate times call for desperate measures. A lot of men had to marry AA women back in the day to get the sharci. Ol man took one for the team. :zhqjlmx::ummhmsmiley:
Walahi I kid you not but truck drivers speak of running into numerous Somali like people in Oklahoma truck has stops ...ileen in the 70s and 80s the U of O use to give the most scholarship to Somalis..when they spoke to them they would say " my father was Somali "

Q

Queen Carawelo

So menace who produces most females that bring shame to Somalis? :diddyswag:

I will wait. :westbrookswag:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My mother went to school in the US, for the most part Somali men might have married AAs for papers, but most high tailed it and went back to Xalimos once they had the chance, like most foreign students do. Few if any stayed married to them. There were also, few if any Somali females at the time. Hooyo said many of them asked for her hand, given she was one of the few. Lucky for her she married my father that was working overseas at the time. Since, students have nothing to offer. They were struggling international students.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts