Latinos and Asians deserve more recognition than Blacks

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I couldnt careless what somalis identify with but im a black woman period point black i stand in my melanin and my black brothas and sistas
If I joined sspot last year Wallahi I would have been roasted on a daily. This used to be me:mjlol:

U stay on this shit go get married or something find a hobby... if i was booty clapping i wouldnt be married to a somali man... im not anti black like most of u somalis

This is coming from someone who thought the Civil war happened in the 60s lol. Every somali would know this. FYI I have no intention of settling if I meet the right man I will marry him.:camby:

What did those UK asians and latinos build they are immigrants unlike AA who contributed alot but never given the recognition lol

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
The moment u people start relaising that nobody gives to shits about somalis and their issues and start working together instead of moaning about other people and their issues is the day u will prosper.

Leave @Fay alone! Even though the topic is kinda irrelevant it's true, blacks are too busy killing each other and getting abortions that they're population is stagnant, whereas Hispanics are coming in droves and have really large families and are growing rapidly. Asians are growing too.

In the near future black people will be forgotten if they don't turn around their behavior

Fay

DELETED
I’m not gonna come here and attack you but all I’m going to say is hopefully you see this black label is nothing but made up:it0tdo8:
yes it is a label but i dno where u from but i live in louisiana i hardly even see somali ppl here..... white people run the stAtes n they dont care if im somali or not all they see is an nword

Fay

DELETED
Leave @Fay alone! Even though the topic is kinda irrelevant it's true, blacks are too busy killing each other and getting abortions that they're population is stagnant, whereas Hispanics are coming in droves and have really large families and are growing rapidly. Asians are growing too.

In the near future black people will be forgotten if they don't turn around their behavior
White ppl will be forgotten since they have the lowest fertility rates lol mark my words

Out of all people I've encountered here no matter how bad, you're the only member with more qashins then other reactions, wtf did you say in the past @Fay

49C4CD93-F16D-41AC-AF27-3AC0B647F0BE.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts