Latinos and Asians deserve more recognition than Blacks

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Black political issues and cultural relevancy is so great that you'd assume they are 60% of the population of the US and yet they are only 13%. Latinos are forgotten in the mainstream American culture despite making up to nearly 20% of the population.

Same in United Kingdom where there are twice as many Asians (Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi) as black people, yet if you look at culture and media you wouldn't think it. You would think black people made up a lot more than the <5% of the population that they do.

You rarely see them in commercials, shows, demands for representation in things, and when you do they often don't look like people you'd see on the street.

They're hard working, busy getting on with their lives and are quite happy within their own ethnic bubbles. They can consume culture and media from their homelands. Unlike black people who are so loud, whiny and have a victim mentality.

Oh yes, I am complaining because they make the rest look bad. These people forget that white people love generalisation and think we're all the same.

Last edited:
Sometimes I wonder if some of you really are Somali on this damn page.

wtf do you care about that as a Somali? You got an Asian gf? Or what?

Only Somali issues concern me, nothing else.

do you really think a Chinese man is taking time out of his day to care about Somali issues?

Sometimes I wonder if some of you really are Somali on this damn page.

wtf do you care about that as a Somali? You got an Asian gf? Or what?

Only Somali issues concern me, nothing else.

do you really think a Chinese man is taking time out of his day to care about Somali issues?

My thoughts exactly. No-one advocates on our behalf. Asian and Latino run a big role in mainstream media and politics unlike Somalis and their media coverage is very positive compared to Somalis. They can defend themselves if they are unhappy. Why would a Somali focus on other minority groups that are better off than us?

f51 (1).jpg

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Black political issues and cultural relevancy is so great that you'd assume they are 60% of the population of the US and yet they are only 13%. Latinos are forgotten in the mainstream American culture despite making up to nearly 20% of the population.

Same in United Kingdom where there are twice as many Asians (Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi) as black people, yet if you look at culture and media you wouldn't think it. You would think black people made up a lot more than the <5% of the population that they do.

You rarely see them in commercials, shows, demands for representation in things, and when you do they often don't look like people you'd see on the street.

They're hard working, busy getting on with their lives and are quite happy within their own ethnic bubbles. They can consume culture and media from their homelands. Unlike black people who are so loud, whiny and have a victim mentality.

Oh yes, I am complaining because they make the rest look bad. These people forget that white people love generalisation and think we're all the same.

Let me get this straight

Black people complaining about representation bothers you because whites love to generalisation and you’re pressed about being lumped in with these uppity ungrateful blacks. You want white people to see you as different.

You want them to see you the same way they see the Asians who are all hardworking and upright citizens and are ok to not have representation.

Oh and if anyone deserves representation it’s Asians and Latinos. Not blacks.
You sound like a nacas.

Let blacks, asian and latinos defend themselves walaal. Somalis won't benefit from madows getting positive representation as they never include us. Its every ethnicity for themselves tbh.
Why would Somalis want to be include with non Somali and assamilate to their culture
Unles those somali identity black then tht their choise but those somali tht identity black need to stop approaching somali communities with tht black agenda
And Somalis always begg ppl why can't somali build their own community and economic and jobs for themself

Fay

DELETED
Why would Somalis want to be include with non Somali and assamilate to their culture
Unles those somali identity black then tht their choise but those somali tht identity black need to stop approaching somali communities with tht black agenda
And Somalis always begg ppl why can't somali build their own community and economic and jobs for themself
Idno where in the world u live but here in usa especially in louisiana where i reside they dnt care if ur somali or not im seen as a black woman...

Idno where in the world u live but here in usa especially in louisiana where i reside they dnt care if ur somali or not im seen as a black woman...
Idc care what others ppl sees me cuz what no one can't dictate who I am
And tht is your opinion not mine
U and ppl like need to stop coming to communities with black agenda and stay with the black communite cuz and others somali tht identity Black

Fay

DELETED
Idc care what others ppl sees me cuz what no one can't dictate who I am
And tht is your opinion not mine
U and ppl like need to stop coming to communities with black agenda and stay with the black communite cuz and others somali tht identity Black
I will do whatever i want to do... mind ur business u in uk keep ur shit there this is america nobody cares about ur ethnicity u black here beloved

I will do whatever i want to do... mind ur business u in uk keep ur shit there this is america nobody cares about ur ethnicity u black here beloved
Nope if I want I can move to America and still don't identify African or black
Just cuz somlis live in American doesn't mean Somalis should take what non so. Alis call them
U have slave like mind u accept whatever ppl call u and force other Somalis with u
Tht how u mind works
I don't I can live America and not identity black no American white or black can tell me others ways
Like I said u have slave mentality if someone orders u to identify what those person want and how those ppl want then u have slave like mind
U are the sht just u don't agree with someone don't insult

Fay

DELETED
Nope if I want I can move to America and still don't identify African or black
Just cuz somlis live in American doesn't mean Somalis should take what non so. Alis call them
U have slave like mind u accept whatever ppl call u and force other Somalis with u
Tht how u mind works
I don't I can live America and not identity black no American white or black can tell me others ways
Like I said u have slave mentality if someone orders u to identify what those person want and how those ppl want then u have slave like mind
U are the sht just u don't agree with someone don't insult
I couldnt careless what somalis identify with but im a black woman period point black i stand in my melanin and my black brothas and sistas

Trending