Latest xalimos fashion trends in hargeisa

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I took these pics while on the bus

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even the teenage girls cover their faces. How shameful. They overthrew a secular regime and ended up being butt-lickings s for the Middle East.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Even the teenage girls cover their faces. How shameful. They overthrew a secular regime and ended up being butt-lickings s for the Middle East.
They aren't covering up for religious reasons you idiot figure out why you dumb virgin

Bohol

VIP
It is for protecting the bleached skin. You will rarely see a naturally dark skinned halimo in Hargeisa, everyone is apparently brown or light.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
It is for protecting the bleached skin. You will rarely see a naturally dark skinned halimo in Hargeisa, everyone is apparently brown or light.
there are dark skinned ones. the women bleach the exposed body part to combat the darkening effect of the hot sun. their unexposed body part (legs, upper arms,) are naturally light.

Bohol

VIP
there are dark skinned ones. the women bleach the exposed body part to combat the darkening effect of the hot sun. their unexposed body part (legs, upper arms,) are naturally light.

Haven't seen it, it is rare. Besides whenever me and my cousin invited girls into car trips we could tell whether they were bleached or not, bleached skin has a weird nasty distinct skin smell :lol: .

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Haven't seen it, it is rare. Besides whenever me and my cousin invited girls into car trips we could tell whether they were bleached or not, bleached skin has a weird nasty distinct skin smell :lol: .
you can tell some have over bleached it. many of the young girls though got same skin tone as western xalimos

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?

Oh, you're in Saudi Arabia. How's the weather like this time of the year? Europe is moaning about a 5 degree raise in temperature, but since the middle east if always like that, how's it like? You doing well, coping with the climate, culture, ect? Also, where's that Somali diaspora settlement that your in?

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Oh, you're in Saudi Arabia. How's the weather like this time of the year? Europe is moaning about a 5 degree raise in temperature, but since the middle east if always like that, how's it like? You doing well, coping with the climate, culture, ect? Also, where's that Somali diaspora settlement that your in?
:siilaanyolaugh: The weather is quiet hot but tolerable. I’m experiencing a culture shock even though I was born and raised here. The Somali community live in hargeisa which is the second largest Somali population in the Middle East after muqdisho.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Astaghfirullah to all you taghuuts - this is the religion of Islam and shame on you for taking pictures of girls without their permission.

Would you like someone to take a picture of you and ridicule online

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Doqon iyo mugdi baa madow :heh:

If you’re going to use a maahmaah get it right waryaa.

Doqon iyo habeen baa madow weeye.

Mugdi kuye..waxaad ogataa qofka kalsooni daro haayso aya midab uun ka hadlo habeen iyo maalin. :yacadiim:

Trending

Latest posts