Latest on the Prime Ministers trip to Puntland-Garacad Port update

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PM's laying the foudation stone would give a big boost to the self initiative started by Elders and Businessmen from Mudug region to build a port.

38015480_2279851855388702_5760048436724367360_n.jpg

HAG's strategy is to use Bari hailing politicians to divide and conquer Puntland. That's why Inquisitive aka Saahid, was lobbying for Damul Jadiid puppet "Deni" to become Puntland's President.

(https://www.somalispot.com/threads/lets-vote-for-saciid-denni.46512/)

:mjlol:

"Deni" alleged Damul Jadiid puppet, read here;

http://allsanaag.com/said-deni-*****-waa-xasan-sheekh-damul-jadiid-*****/

If that does not work, the second plan is to instigate between Reer Bari and Reer Mudug using Garacad vs Bosaso port.

It seems that you are forgetting that Puntites are naturally NOT stupid as hell and can see through your transparent HAGist moves.

:childplease:

DRACO

VIP
"Inquisitive",

Your President is Xaaf (Galmudug), why are you obsessed with Gaas.

Last I checked, AlShabab has stormed your lands and your people are still having political disputes with each other.

Charity starts at home.
Welcome back @Cotton , u still have not replied to my education thread . I even tagged ya Joe.

Welcome back @Cotton , u still have not replied to my education thread . I even tagged ya Joe.

I am not Joe, I am a long-time lurker, something that surely can be confirmed by the mods.
I have said this multiple times.

Go check the number of people who are just browsing this forum, most are not members.

The PM could change his schedule and travel to Garacad in the morning.

Plurality is good and competition though it can sometimes hinder economic viability.

I am entrenched to Garacad and would love it to seenit prosper like I do for all Somali potential ports like Hobyo, Garacad, Eyl, Laasqoray, Baraawe, Cadale, Caluula, Qandala, Mait and Seylac.

The Prime Minister fearing someone should not intervene in such a matter but that is politics. People want to have a monopoly on a thing and sometimes do not want competition.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
HAG's strategy is to use Bari hailing politicians to divide and conquer Puntland. That's why Inquisitive aka Saahid, was lobbying for Damul Jadiid puppet "Deni" to become Puntland's President.

(https://www.somalispot.com/threads/lets-vote-for-saciid-denni.46512/)

:mjlol:

"Deni" alleged Damul Jadiid puppet, read here;

http://allsanaag.com/said-deni-*****-waa-xasan-sheekh-damul-jadiid-*****/

If that does not work, the second plan is to instigate between Reer Bari and Reer Mudug using Garacad vs Bosaso port.

It seems that you are forgetting that Puntites are naturally NOT stupid as hell and can see through your transparent HAGist moves.

:childplease:
Omars vs Osmans?:cosbyhmm:

Omars vs Osmans?:cosbyhmm:

Not at all.

Bosaso port for instance, has many companies operating there which are multi-clan, even Somalia's main clans are represented. For instance, Hiiraan uses Bosaso port and they are not even Daarood.

As you know, the port is used by many clans and many businessmen.

The same businessmen and interest groups will find a way to profit from Garacad.

It's a win-win for all.

If Somali politics and social fabric was the same as the Somali business world, we wouldn't be in the mess we are in today.

Von

Not at all.

Bosaso port for instance, has many companies which are multi-clan, even Somalia's main clans are represented. For instance, Hiiraan uses Bosaso port and they are not even Daarood.

As you know, the port is used by many clans and many businessmen.

The same businessmen and interest groups will find a way to profit from Garacad.

It's a win-win for all.
But this is greedy Somalia, does reerBari share your views also?
Or just an opinion?

But this is greedy Somalia, does reerBari share your views also?

Reer Bari shares Bosaso port with Reer Mudug and the rest of Somalia.
Their interest is $$ and they will benefit from Garacad like Reer Mudug benefits from Bosaso.

You will soon find Reer Bari businessmen building second/third homes in Garacad.

Von

Reer Bari shares Bosaso port with Reer Mudug and the rest of Somalia.
Their interest is $$ and they will benefit from Garacad like Reer Mudug benefits from Bosaso.
You speak about the benefits but that is not the question I asked.... Does ReerBari see this as a positive development or a threat?

You speak about the benefits but that is not the question I asked.... Does ReerBari see this as a positive development or a threat?

They see it as an inevitable development.

Reer Bari (Dashishe) minister

" Garacad waa degmo dhulka puntland ka tirsan, xaqa bosaso u leedahay in la hormariyo ayay garacadna xaq u leedahay” ayuu yiri Wasiir c/laahi Saalax."

So it is a threat they have to take to the chin and accepted it.
Interesting :patrice:

Threat? Nope. More like; massive business opportunity.

Puntland is going to tap into the Ethiopia market, the easiest way to do so is through the Garacad-Gaalkacyo-Galdogob road (Wadada Wadaagsin) and port.

Reer Bosaso know this and accept it. They will find a way to get a share of the pie, they are the ones with the wealth and experience after all.

The whole of Gaalkacyo moved into Garacad. The Isimo along with the whole Mudug authorities assembled in Garacad for the stone laying of the port of Garacad. The absence of the PM would be a smack in the face.

Von

Threat? Nope. More like; massive business opportunity.

Puntland is going to tap into the Ethiopia market, the easiest way to do so is through the Garacad-Gaalkacyo-Galdogob road (Wadada Wadaagsin) and port.

Reer Bosaso know this and accept it. They will find a way to get a share of the pie, they are the ones with the wealth and experience after all.
If it is not a threat to Bari's monopoly than what is it?
How is Puntland going to tap into the Ethiopia market? the transport infrastructure is under development in the Ethiopia Somaliland Puntlander corridor, the direct border with Ethiopia is called the Ogaden Desert and is empty except for a few Omars.
Also what about Ethiopia heading for Eritrean port and not Somali ports

The whole of Gaalkacyo moved into Garacad. The Isimo along with the whole Mudug authorities assembled in Garacad for the stone laying of the port of Garacad. The absence of the PM would be a smack in the face.

Smack in whose face?

A PM of Mogadishu who cannot secure ONE city will do WHAT for us?

Who invited him or wants him in Garacad.

:cosbyhmm:

If it is not a threat to Bari's monopoly than what is it?
How is Puntland going to tap into the Ethiopia market? the transport infrastructure is under development in the Ethiopia Somaliland Puntlander corridor, the direct border with Ethiopia is called the Ogaden Desert and is empty except for a few Omars.
Also what about Ethiopia heading for Eritrean port and not Somali ports

There are loads of Nomads in the area directly bordering Mudug/Nugaal.

Entire clans numbering in the hundreds of thousands that barely live within "Somalia".

There is enough business for all the ports.

I don't see a threat here, only opportunity and business people see what I am seeing.

People will use whichever port/roads are more convenient for them to use. Like they do today.

Farm

VIP
Clearly this HAG @Saahid Qamaan can’t read which isn’t too surprising as his people are known for that... Garacad port was in the works long before this so called PM of the one bedroom villa in xamar was even selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.