Latest interview of QALBI DHAGAX “Tigray General said 2 me “Farmaajo is like a child” “

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

The Tigray general who was his jailer told him “that Farmaajo guy is in Addis Ababa for a meeting today. How is that guy even a president. The man has the mind of a child” :ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh:

Oh my effing Jesus of Nazareth :ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh:

Qalbi Dhagax said that “you can’t jmagjne how little these Xabashis thought of Farmaajo “

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Farmaajo should just pack his bags and leave immediately. The country badly needs new leader... FailMaajo was a huge disappointment indeed.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Farmaajo should just pack his bags and leave immediately. The country badly needs new leader... FailMaajo was a huge disappointment indeed.

I was just shocked how Qalbi Dhagax befriended his captures who shared their inner thought of Farmaajo.

They actually said to him “Siyad Barre was the last true Somali leader. We totally respect him but this Farmaajo guy is actually retarded “ :ivers::ooh::ooh:

Where’s @embarassing when you need her.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Farmajo is out of his depth in siyasada, he is ok as figurehead national president but he needed to elect a real politician that has strong appeal across the regions, not some unknown NGO guy in norway. Even I have better job then that, NGO is the worst industry to work in. GOVT-PRIVATE-NGO is last when banks and govt wont take u because your not the right CALIBRE for govt to provide solutions in line with budget, and your not in line with private to expand market or cut costs with your experience. They go to NGO cause it has charitable outcomes that must be meet for their begging bowl(budget), they source their funds thru begging

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Farmaajo seems a decently smart guy and family man.

but he is not what Somalia needs. He’s a figurehead at best, Kheyre’s puppet at worst.

I’ve said it so many times, we are in need of an strict alpha male (6’3+) with REAL education (not no African degree) and balls to go against Abiy and Uhuru and not just roll over. We need more of a Siad Barre then farmaajo.

farmaajo would make an OK stable peacetime president.

Tukraq

VIP

The Tigray general who was his jailer told him “that Farmaajo guy is in Addis Ababa for a meeting today. How is that guy even a president. The man has the mind of a child” :ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh:

Oh my effing Jesus of Nazareth :ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh:

Qalbi Dhagax said that “you can’t jmagjne how little these Xabashis thought of Farmaajo “
:mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
Farmaajo seems a decently smart guy and family man.

but he is not what Somalia needs. He’s a figurehead at best, Kheyre’s puppet at worst.

I’ve said it so many times, we are in need of an strict alpha male (6’3+) with REAL education (not no African degree) and balls to go against Abiy and Uhuru and not just roll over. We need more of a Siad Barre then farmaajo.

farmaajo would make an OK stable peacetime president.
Kheyre looks like a total goof ball, even Though farmaajo looks very naive I don’t see how he could be his puppet lol

:ileycry:

Qalbi-Tigray is nothing more than a jajuus

Long may your MX uqdad fester lol
Qalbi caruur has been exposed.

I have no cuqdad against marexan.

However marexan have exposed themselves as treacherous,pseudonationalists who use Somalinimo iyo Dawladnimo to further their qabil agenda.

When Xaarmajo was handing over Qalbi dagax to Tigray where was Somalinimo iyo Darodnimo iyo Islamnimo?
This is classical example of guunimo

Kulaha he was Jaajus working for Ethiopia?
War Xarmajo is the Jaajus working for both Tigray and Abye.

Thanks for exposing yourselves.Somali wey kubaratey,Musliminta wey Kubarteen Darood uu kubartey.

How many qalbi dagax has this man killed

And do you see any outrage from caaghdeer b00n?

As for the tigray officer since when would your enemy praise you?

We all know what happened to tigray, eithopia is oromo now and that tigray has no power.

Qalbi caruur has been exposed.

I have no cuqdad against marexan.

However marexan have exposed themselves as treacherous,pseudonationalists who use Somalinimo iyo Dawladnimo to further their qabil agenda.

When Xaarmajo was handing over Qalbi dagax to Tigray where was Somalinimo iyo Darodnimo iyo Islamnimo?
This is classical example of guunimo

Kulaha he was Jaajus working for Ethiopia?
War Xarmajo is the Jaajus working for both Tigray and Abye.

Thanks for exposing yourselves.Somali wey kubaratey,Musliminta wey Kubarteen Darood uu kubartey.

Looooooool triggered Kenyan

Looooooool triggered Kenyan

Langaab you benefitted most by the rift between Ogaren and Kenya.
You are angry there is no Pre 1991,Where you turned alot of Ogaden into qalbi dagaxs handing them to Kenya while preaching the fake Somalinimo of Kacanism.

We will ensure there is no free helicopter flights for marexan like thr one that rescued MSB from Aideed,The only helicopter kenya will send to Ilko.yar is one that is spitting fire .

How many qalbi dagax has this man killed

And do you see any outrage from caaghdeer b00n?

As for the tigray officer since when would your enemy praise you?

We all know what happened to tigray, eithopia is oromo now and that tigray has no power.
He wasnt president of Somalia.

But Xarmajo was a representative of free Somalia which he thought he coyld get favour from Tigray but he got exposed big time.

Its time xarmajo packed his bag and moved to Dusamareeb.

He wasnt president of Somalia.

But Xarmajo was a representative of free Somalia which he thought he coyld get favour from Tigray but he got exposed big time.

Its time xarmajo packed his bag and moved to Dusamareeb.

He was qalbi dagax president. Farmaajo is the president of somalia. Qalbi dagax is from Ethiopia. And the president of the Ethiopian somali region was your uncle iley.

He was qalbi dagax president. Farmaajo is the president of somalia. Qalbi dagax is from Ethiopia. And the president of the Ethiopian somali region was your uncle iley.
Qalbi dagax just like MSB is from Ethiopia.One fought in 1977 while the other was sitting comfortably in Villa Somalia enjoying qulle while he brought ilko.yar squatters to Somalia in 1977.

Iley was generous on ilko.yar.I like Cagjar he sent loads of your squatters to the grave.

Axmed blackie did the same he sent alot of Ethiopian squatters to their grave in 2013.

Farmajo is the best ilko.yar qabileste , he thought.becoming the bunker president would hive him powers to recapture Kismaayo.
MSB lost his throne because of qablayad.

When Farmajo is gone bo.onta ilko.yar will be kissing the hand of Madoobe with their fake crocodile tears of Daroodnimo.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I downloaded the video as a podcast and my god it was epic. It can become a Somaliwood movie. :lawd:

THE KIDNAPPING

1. He was kidnapped in south Galkayo, he mistakenly believed the south was safer than the north cause there were less Ethiopian spies, he was wrong.
2. Some ill mannered mooryaans (his words not mine) put a gun to his face while cursing his mother, foul language all around. They kept him till the morning and put him on a plane to Xamar.
3. He was kept in a prison in Xamar and that's when they interviewed him he gave them a false name. However a senior Colonel came to the prison and asked "where is Abdikarim Sheikh Muse?" He realized they knew his identity, it wasn't a case of mistaken identity and he was going to be extradited.
4. While being dragged unto the tarmac he looks at one of his kidnappers, the kidnapper is so angered by this he tells the others to put a blindfold on Qalbidhagax. Perhaps this was out of shame.
5. As he is being forced on the plane he is punched in the back of the head by one of the kidnappers and in a reflex action he kicks the man in front of him. The kidnappers had a good laugh. The plane takes off to Ethiopia.

THE ESCAPE

1. He arrives in Debre Zeyit Air Force base near Addis Ababa. The Ethiopians give him permission to travel freely around town and attend the mosque. His wife arrives to meet him and stays with him for a few days.
2. His handlers ask him where to send his wife given that he will be moved around, they agree she should go to her relatives. Before she leaves she smuggles in a tiny phone and Qalbidhagax calls his acquaintances to tell them he's escaping.
3. While he's packing his wife's belongings into a car, one of his handlers ask him where he's going. He tells him that they agreed with the senior handlers that she will depart. The handler is concerned so he calls the seniors and they tell Qalbidhagax to stay put for now. While they are arguing he gives the taxi driver his cash and he drives off.
4. With his wife gone, Qalbidhagax tells the handler that he forgot his glasses at the mosque. Once he arrives the mosque... walks by it, down an alley and around another till he makes a quick dash to the hills where

:mjohreally:

Trending