Exodus

Alienist
Puntland is light years ahead of Somaliland
Why do you have to put down one to compliment another? They're all in the same country.

But yes, Bosaso is a nice place. I went there 2 years ago in the Summer to visit some relatives and I liked it.

Why do you have to put down one to compliment another? They're all in the same country.

But yes, Bosaso is a nice place. I went there 2 years ago in the Summer and I liked it.

bro I went to hargeisa in 2016 the airport is 50/50 liked the flowers and stuff as soon as i got outside I was like wtf is this shit.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

But yes, Bosaso is a nice place. I went there 2 years ago in the Summer to visit some relatives and I liked it.

They look 'down' to extract 'value' for themselves, as looking up is just damn 'hard work'. It's defeated mindset where u need to go around to 'homeless' people in the street and gain some sort of importance for yourself, when u shud be perserving and looking 'up'. They do this with even minority groups, bantus, or anyone where they feel they can justify their 'pathetic worth'. I am majertenist by belief but I am also a man of reason and operate in the international norm.

My beliefs are personal is what they don't get they assume I will use it in public office which is what secularism 'bans' u dumb prick it bans anything that is personal to someone religiosity, ethnicity, gender, etc as it has no 'financial success' proof in govt policy which is funded by taxpayers. The idea u will tax my clans taxes and then base policies on your clan belief or religious belief is going to cause a fucking civil war anywhere in the world, hence secularism is needed, its unavoidable as reason is the language anyone can understand

Exodus

Alienist
bro I went to hargeisa in 2016 the airport is 50/50 liked the flowers and stuff as soon as i got outside I was like wtf is this shit.
The infrastructure between Bosaso and Hargeisa isn't a million miles apart. Bosaso has a much better climate and access to the sea which gives it far more potential.

Puntlanders poking fun at Somalilanders is like a kid who got an E in his exam making fun of a kid who got an F. We all need to keep our head down and work, we're not where we should be in terms of progress of development as a nation.

Puntland is light years ahead of Somaliland

bosaso is a dry tiny shit hole, infact hargeisa alone is bigger than all major jabarti towns :icon e smile:
sgQXGjR_d.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
bosaso is a dry tiny shit hole, infact hargeisa alone is bigger than all major jabarti towns :icon e smile:
sgQXGjR_d.jpg

Your angry maths proved SL to be fake, while all you have is 'satellite' images not financial statistics, it has been proven your budget is less then 20 million and that that is if your budget is allocated 35% to it, which I think is HOG WASH, you allocate 80% to security which will make your pathetic 4.2 million budget for security x 20% your full budget.

The other alternative is you accept that SL has 73 million budget which will mean if each soldier is paid 70 dollars, that's a million security officials in your state? That is Isaaq politics sxb, you are not up to date with the modern world, it's due to the british legacy, that's why you lose against the south, you should prepare yourself as your whole existence on the line, I am streghtening myself in science to ensure majerten wins somalia as my belief is majertenism works, if isaaqism works, just prove it in NUMBERS, which obviously you can't as you lack the 'intellect' to grasp mathamatical concepts.

Your angry maths proved SL to be fake, while all you have is 'satellite' images not financial statistics, it has been proven your budget is less then 20 million and that that is if your budget is allocated 35% to it, which I think is HOG WASH, you allocate 80% to security which will make your pathetic 4.2 million budget for security x 20% your full budget.

The other alternative is you accept that SL has 73 million budget which will mean if each soldier is paid 70 dollars, that's a million security officials in your state? That is Isaaq politics sxb, you are not up to date with the modern world, it's due to the british legacy, that's why you lose against the south, you should prepare yourself as your whole existence on the line, I am streghtening myself in science to ensure majerten wins somalia as my belief is majertenism works, if isaaqism works, just prove it in NUMBERS, which obviously you can't as you lack the 'intellect' to grasp mathamatical concepts.

How do u make up numbers :dead: Each soldier gets pay more than double what u wrote :heh:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How do u make up numbers :dead: Each soldier gets pay more than double what u wrote :heh:

You don't understand maths, bring a mathamatician and ask him if it's made. Maths is about finding 'data' and using 'figures' provided by your own govt to verify if it's real or not. I am not going to teach u maths, go learn yourself, it's basic high school, what have u done with your schooling years? you believe in 70 million budget for SL security thats 1 million soldiers u doqon, only drug addicts in hargeissa believe their leaders not anyone outside of hargeisa sxb your dumb ppl and just fuckin sing on tv and talk about hamar not maths and science ma haysto caqligi his aboriginal cuz u were treated like one dee, u have the same legacy as aborigines here alcoholics and in reserves, your drug addicts and lowest producing region

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@CirJiid it is so sad a grown ass man who can't read basic functions of multiplicaton/divison/addition/substraction and take his budget and begin assessing it against 'data' like his ministries, bases, schools, police stations. Wuxu la soo booday it's fake he can't critically refute it as he doesn't understand high school maths, it's not even calculus. This man markasi wuxu raba in beeshisa loo aqbalo talo

Trending