Late nights

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I remember times when I would come home around 10pm, my father started to question my lateness ? And to come out clean, if I was seeing a guy? :ftw9nwa: it was funny as hell. He will tell me to bring the guy I'm seeing so we can get married:ftw9nwa: I was super confused because I'd let my parent's know I'm going out with a friend they even seen my friend pick me up??? all we do is shopping, movies, play chess,cards and talk at her house lol.

At midnight I can hear my father speaking to my mother telling her "we need to get samsam married she's 20 now and is coming home late, it's our duty before we die":ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I love my mother she never forced me to get married, or brings up the subject of marriage to me.
But she will tell others samsam will get married when it's her time loool so she just ignored my dad's talk:ftw9nwa:

My dad tried to get me married to guys back in Somalia telling me to shukansi and get to know them and if it's a success then marry them.

But why would I go through all that ? I don't want to become broke bringing a Somali guy here who I have no things in common lool

:what1:

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
@Grigori Rasputin

Get ajar and marry @SOULSEARCHING

Making this thread platinum.

I am engaged now
IMG_20191210_001227.jpg

Trending