Last time you cried

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I do not remember the last time I cried, last year I was supposed to challenge myself to cry every day and I failed 😄

My heart is hard & black Ya allah :(

My friend was surprised at this because she easily cries, she told me daily. Mostly happens when she watches Islamic videos, especially of those who revert to Islam.
She has cried infront of me too and it felt awkward. The tears were rolling down her cheeks and i didn't know what to do :/

So when was the last time you cried ? And why?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Farax goes to mosque 5 times a day
> ....
Black guy converts to Islam
> xalimos start crying
she showed me a video of a deaf lady who reverted and the interviewer started to cry, He felt guilty and ashamed of himself because he was born with all his senses and started to practice Islam late, and this deaf lady ya Allah converted 9 people. This has nothing to do with race. Do not derail the thread with your ignorance.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I haven't shed a tear for almost a decade and a half , my eyes poured like rivers that day I mean cried for night and day until I couldn't cry anymore. It changed to anger all of a sudden
I can't even cry it's always dry , no matter how many Bollywood movies my friends binge watch they heavily cry but I don't .
I was told I was strange person perhaps I am.
I've lost friends and mourned their deaths but couldn't drop a tear for them , my upsetness becomes anger , breaking and punching things but never wailing.

Trending

Latest posts