Last summer I was in Hargeisa, visited a relative, discovered beautiful rare madoow Xaliimo age 18. Got her dad’s blessings

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I was visiting a relative when I discovered a rare last surviving xaliimo madoow holding down her poor family’s shop.

Few days later I dispatched my relative to discuss the terms of the deal. He came back to tell me that her father is ecstatic and world love to give me her hand in marriage.

I appreciate his gesture.

I am in the process of having the Meher soon.

I will visit my bride in January.

I urge y’all to congratulate me. I will now enlarge my laandheeremo. I calculated that she will bore me about 12 kids.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1635711717369.png

I was visiting a relative when I discovered a rare last surviving xaliimo madoow holding down her poor family’s shop.

Few days later I dispatched my relative to discuss the terms of the deal. He came back to tell me that her father is ecstatic and world love to give me her hand in marriage.

I urge y’all to congratulate me. I will now enlarge my laandheeremo. I calculated that she will bore me about 12 kids.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

12? MashaaAllaah, that's another clan! Lol.

Trending