Last night I saw an Ethiopian woman changing her flat tires while her Habasha husband stood beside her and spoke on the phone

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Be careful, in the US we've been having flat tire scams. A lady with a flat standing by the side of the road meanwhile her accomplices are hiding in the bushes waiting to rob/kill you.

You're a better man than I am, I would personally only help a fellow Somali.
I'm in the U.S:jcoleno:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
giphy.gif

What actual sheikh would go on Sspot of all places ? :damn:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
You remind me something similiar happened a while back where a white petite woman (likely in her 20s) changing her tyres where no one was around.

I was in the car about to leave then I saw her. Looking at her and thinking whether if I should help her but felt hesistant. She was struggling to loose the bolts and take out the tyre but she never gave up and did it.

Wallahi, it put a huge smile on my face and melted my heart.

Last edited:
You remind me something similiar happened a while back where a white petite woman (likely in her 20s) changing her tyres where no one was around.

I was in the car about to leave then I saw her. Looking at her and thinking whether if I should help her but felt hesistant. She was struggling to loose the bolts and take out the tyre but she never gave up and did it.

How long were you watching her struggle? loool

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
How long were you watching her struggle? loool
About 10 minutes. It’s not what you think it is, I actually felt bad and wanted her to succeed.

I was hesitant only because I feared she would feel uncomfortable having a male stranger stepping in to help her.

Viscount

I got real connections

You made the right decision, she could have falsely accused you of something cadaan woman these days are crazy.

Viscount

I got real connections
Be careful, in the US we've been having flat tire scams. A lady with a flat standing by the side of the road meanwhile her accomplices are hiding in the bushes waiting to rob/kill you.

You're a better man than I am, I would personally only help a fellow Somali.
They do this shit in the hood it's very grimy, I smell set-up when I see it. They pretend there car is broken and will ask passerbys for help they have a few man waiting in the back and when you least expect they rob you. Zoobear some Somali people are sociopaths especially the ones between
15-29, I have seen some Somali people who have little regard for life. Assess the situation before you help anybody.

They do this shit in the hood it's very grimy, I smell set-up when I see it. They pretend there car is broken and will ask passerbys for help they have a few man waiting in the back and when you least expect they rob you. Zoobear some Somali people are sociopaths especially the ones between
15-29, I have seen some Somali people who have little regard for life. Assess the situation before you help anybody.
I know bro , I've been burned helping our own before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In that situation the best option is to call the police from a safe distance if you're going to get involved. Especially if you're alone.
I agree with you walal, that is the correct way to deal with things of that nature.

In my defense I was under the influence. I'm sure you know by now that Somalis and alcohol don't mix very well.