Last attempt: Distinct Somali voice

probably true but i like the neuroticism here. its funny
But to answer your question. It’s true. Somalis even have different accents/voices from other Cushitic speakers like the afars and Oromos. I honestly don’t know why this is. I’ve always wondered why.

British accent so lame sounding always. Except when females speak. I prefer my american accent anyday.

The brits will get loved and adored if they come to the United States with their "Nauuurrrr" and "would yewwws like a cup of taaay" accents, but they look down upon our accents.

Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 4.08.45 PM.png
Life is so unfair

Aabo Trump should have banned them.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
@seldiboy what brings you to this forum? How’d you find it
I’m Eritrean so i’m acquainted with a lot of Somalis. I think as people in the diaspora we have a lot of similarities so naturally I gravitated to Somali forums/twitter etc. since Eritrea is too small of a nation to have a significant online community

CalmOne20####

Somaliland + Ogaden Heritage
Northern somalis sound harsher than southern somalis. They literally put their hand in font of your face when talking.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
No you’re not. Lol
You sound like middle class Islington White boy.
i’ve literally posted my face on here. you can go onto my posts and find it. I live in the Midlands. I wont delve into the city because that will make me identifiable

i’ve literally posted my face on here. you can go onto my posts and find it. I live in the Midlands. I wont delve into the city because that will make me identifiable
People from midlands don’t sound like you. Unless you recently relocated.

Trending