Las Anod residents doing their civic duty, receive voting cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi its scary. I droprd and broke my phone when I saw her post.

Luckily my son will buy me a new S8 this week.

Also did you get your phone yet?
My uncle is away now, I don't know if he received his phone yet but he was getting tons of emails from strangers.

@shanqale what's your opinion on this? You get emotional when i call them dick sucking prostitutes:leon:

Tbh Its very sad. Jamaac siyaad , baharsame , qayaad everyone is welcoming kulmiye and SL in thousands. Waliba they are entering every city . kulmiye and bashe are in kalabaydh and got welcomed by thousand of supporters.

Every elder and intellectual are paid.

:snoop:

Only explanation is those supporters are actually isaaq who travelled through all Dhulbahante deegans in sool.

That's a good possibility chance :lol:

Tbh Its very sad. Jamaac siyaad , baharsame , qayaad everyone is welcoming kulmiye and SL in . Waliba they are entering every city . kulmiye and bashe are in kalabaydh and got welcomed by thousand of supporters.

Every elder and intellectual are paid.

:snoop:
That's the problem other dhulos use words like us,we when these dick suckers use words like i and me.
99% of the dhulos prostitutes are nalaye/nuur ahmed,ugaas,reer hagar,ali geri this is a fact not a myth
The 3 stooges in las anod are more or less flat out enemy
Idk why your surprised about Kalabaydh considering who inhabit it:mjpls:
The 2 fake government keep visiting the same 5 villages(and everyone knows who live in these villages) yet use words like all of us :stopit:

That's the problem other dhulos use words like us,we when these dick suckers use words like i and me.
99% of the dhulos prostitutes are nalaye/nuur ahmed,ugaas,reer hagar,ali geri this is a fact not a myth
The 3 stooges in las anod are more or less flat out enemy
Idk why your surprised about Kalabaydh considering who inhabit it:mjpls:
The 2 fake government keep visiting the same 5 villages(and everyone knows who live in these villages) yet use words like all of us :stopit:

Sure reer hagar have some politicians in Somaliland and punt land. But i thought the clan was pro khatumo.

As for their militia I think they get paid by puntland .

@Canuck but seriously use lot need to unite as 1 dullos

Our elites left Somalia to east Africa countries(Kenya, Tanzania, Congo) and rest joined PL. the problem in Somalia is that every subclan wants to be president and PM. And dhulbahante left the race for th rest. We can't be all presidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending