Las Anod becomes a military garrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Those past nights too many soldiers were attacked there.

60339683_2448237378576065_7438719495079723008_n.jpg

60352397_2448237398576063_5494159754596974592_n.jpg

60558457_2329323337328282_3535999295796805632_n.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This happened last year as well. They were disarmed and lined up in their own streets like cattle by Somaliland. They were begging for Puntland to save them.

The whole town is on lock down. Nobody can move they are even guarding the city's garbage dumping ground to stop the routine May 18 clean up.

There are armoured vehicles, technicals and soldiers from the front line roaming the streets looking for protesters.

It looks like a curfew. The place where the festivities are being held is deserted and to the outside of the town.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
The whole town is on lock down. Nobody can move they are even guarding the city's garbage dumping ground to stop the routine May 18 clean up.

There are armoured vehicles, technicals and soldiers from the front line roaming the streets looking for protesters.

It looks like a curfew. The place where the festivities are being held is deserted and to the outside of the town.

So much lies in Ramadhan.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
They hate us more than Somaliland :manny:

Well you're dirty pl militia tried to kill a Dhulbahante elder.

Why would they want you when you treat them like 2nd class. Want they're loyalty for no return.

Go read up on how Laascaanood was like during pl era the worst.

Now you lot making up stories that they crave pl so badly. Keep dreaming

Majority still in Favour for Somaliland
Why we're in Tukaraq & have people in Boocaame - if you lot start something see you in Yoocaada

Well you're dirty pl militia tried to kill a Dhulbahante elder.

Why would they want you when you treat them like 2nd class. Want they're loyalty for no return.

Go read up on how Laascaanood was like during pl era the worst.

Now you lot making up stories that they crave pl so badly. Keep dreaming

I would make them kings in PL if it was up to me.. At the end of the day we are connected through blood :tocry:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
They are disloyal and aren't worth the trouble. They are Somaliland's problem now.
bro as long as the have 18 MPs and the vice presidents job it will be our problem. i wouldnt mind giving the vice president to warsengeli and split the 18 mps to other tribes. this way @MSGA might get 1 mp spot

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
bro as long as the have 18 MPs and the vice presidents job it will be our problem. i wouldnt mind giving the vice president to warsengeli and split the 18 mps to other tribes. this way @MSGA might get 1 mp spot
We taking 2 or nothing :damedamn:1 bari and 1 mudug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts