LarryThePuntite with his temporary girlfriend in Phuket, Thailand ( thid pic gonna trigger xaliimos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's out of his league, lucky fella.

Shamis

There is a high chance that she is a working girl. Several years ago, I met a loud, tipsy middle aged Somali guy from the gulf dressed like a khaleji man with two Thai prostitutes at the lobby of my hotel in Phuket and nearly bashed the fucker. We weren’t accompanied by working girls, he insinuated that I and my mate were homosexuals. At any given day, there are more than 50,000 sex tourists in Thailand from the Arab world, mainly from the Gulf states flaunting not only prostitutes but boys and trannies. Imagine if the genders were reversed, they will adopt honour killings.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Wallahi it’s actually funny and sad that you Somali niggas are laughing at this dude for being a man, going out there and getting the pussy he wants.
Why laugh and make fun at a Somali Nigga and insult the Somali girl that’s with a Ajnabi.
What do you somali guys talk about when you hang out with your “Friends”?... do you gossip.. and laugh at other men living their lives?:oh6b81q:

This is really really interesting Wallahi.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Shamis

There is a high chance that she is a working girl. Several years ago, I met a loud, tipsy middle aged Somali guy from the gulf dressed like a khaleji man with two Thai prostitutes at the lobby of my hotel in Phuket and nearly bashed the fucker. We weren’t accompanied by working girls, he insinuated that I and my mate were homosexuals. At any given day, there are more than 50,000 sex tourists in Thailand from the Arab world, mainly from the Gulf states flaunting not only prostitutes but boys and trannies. Imagine if the genders were reversed, they will adopt honour killings.
What is your fucking point...?

You wrote a whole paragraph and I didn’t get shit!

Taylor

Don’t generalise the population of a whole country.

it's true, any Somali man who married a woman from countries known for sex tourism is an idiot. If you want an asian there are plenty in western countries no need to touch a broad from a third world country who has zero standards.

My stomach hurts seeing him kiss her on the lips, he probably has a ton of stds now. :x

it's true, any Somali man who married a woman from countries known for sex tourism is an idiot. If you want an asian there are plenty in western countries no need to touch a broad from a third world country who has zero standards.

My stomach hurts seeing him kiss her on the lips, he probably has a ton of stds now. :x

Taylor

Don’t wish them horrible diseases, he might come to your folks for your hand as a changed man, wearing thowb and spitting few Hadiths here and there and he will become irresistible for your folks to say, NO to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.