LarryThePuntite likes 2 style himself as the Napoleon of Somalia. He has things N common wth him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Napolean was......

A midget....Larry is 5'2 according to incredible sources

Napoleon went on an unnecessary adventures, one time fighting Russia only to be beaten by winter
....Larry wanders away aimlessly in the Far East

Napoleons was asexual...Larry has no interest in females, he is suspected to be asexual...One great indicative sign is the fact that he talks to these girls here, in this forum, innocently. We've never seen him hit on these girls.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
yeah the dude fascinates me. checking into hotels without a bevy of beauties on his arms like wtf man. thats waste of resources.

Dude needs to step up his game.

@R.Kelly adeer hows life? did you have any plans to play with some preggos before 2k17 ends?

yeah the dude fascinates me. checking into hotels without a bevy of beauties on his arms like wtf man. thats waste of resources.

@R.Kelly adeer hows life? did you have any plans to play with some preggos before 2k17 ends?

Chasing women is exhausting and costly.

I don’t know how you neefs do it. The air mattress Generation is fascinating, buying Gucci belts, Versace T-shirts and $500 bottle service nights to only wake up in a rental apartment with 3 forks and takeout boxes from 2 month ago has becoming the standard to uphold.

I don’t know how you neefs do it. The air mattress Generation is fascinating, buying Gucci belts, Versace T-shirts and $500 bottle service nights to only wake up in a rental apartment with 3 forks and takeout boxes from 2 month ago has becoming the standard to uphold.
I like your attitude to smart investing and your pioneering spirit. keep making more vids sxb. :salute:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

This weekend hadn't been good to me. I got dumbed by th single mother :ohlord::ohlord: kulahaa " you don't communicate ". I don't have time for that :camby:

El padrone

Nah slow your horses sxb.

Its fine you can admit you are broke for getting your dick wet by the finest, plumpiest, exotic naago the world has to offer.

until then i agree you need to hustle and grind hard for the yellow paper. :diddyswag:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Napolean was......

Napoleon went on an unnecessary adventures, one time fighting Russia only to be beaten by winter

Napoleons was asexual...Larry has no interest in females, he is suspected to be asexual...One great indicative sign is the fact that he talks to these girls here, in this forum, innocently. We've never seen him hit on these girls.

Loool I swear he has a wife and a kid

El padrone

This weekend hadn't been good to me. I got dumbed by th single mother :ohlord::ohlord: kulahaa " you don't communicate ". I don't have time for that :camby:
lmao! adeer single mothersku way mukur badan yihiin.

its rly getting hard for me too to find a young beautiful pregnant gazelle, im thinking to start piercing my condoms to create a favourable condition and logistics for our sacred rituals.

insha allah in 8 and half months if all goes to plan we will be feasting heavily.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Napolean was......

Napolean was 170cm, pretty normal as the French just had a revolution. Napolean first invaded [-Europe because from the time of the Revolution, France had been attacked and besieged by her neighbors. Napoleon's response was to counterattack and invade the attackers. Later on, he believed France was to manifest destiny. Through his life he had three marriages
Where you getting your information:gucciwhat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending