LarryThePuntite,an Aussie, possibly a deportee,working as a waiter N Somalia tries 2 justify his job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I would rather do minimum wage and stay in the west than go to Somalia.

And believe me that this kid is psychologically suffering bc people back home have no PC talk cause they’ll straight up roast you when they hear that you came from the West but you ain’t got nothing to show for it. They look down on you as if you are a homeless person or that you take mental meds

Nothing wrong with moving back home but the bums and losers need to stay in the west, the people who can actually contribute should move back home.
This is the opposite of what we need. Soon we will have druggies and tyrone sjw feminist xalimos moving back home. Where are the business men, the doctors, the engineers? my family came to a western country so that i could come back with an education, how are these ppl not shunned for coming back losers...oh wait i forgot somalia promotes khat eating lazy lifestyles. This ramadan i will ask god why he delivered all the lazy criminal losers to us.

:faysalwtf::draketf::meleshame:

He feared Allah the Most High and fled the Fitnah of Autistictralia.

The blessings will pour down upon him as he in now settled in the Motherland.
I hear al-shabaab deliver the blessings, hes shall be very happy to hear that i'm sure. Well i hand it to him he must have seen some pretty gay stuff happening in australia to just skip town like that. Either that or he got some pregnant and ducked out before he had to pay child support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts