Largest single eviction of illegal squaters expected soon in Muqdisho

Jungle

VIP
FB_IMG_1701082794085.jpg

Screenshot_20231127_123224_Maps.jpg

Xawaadle will be most affected as most of their population will be effectively removed from Wadajir district followed by Sacad and RX who also live in the shanty town known as Siliga Mareykanka. Sacad are moreso located across the Seybiano junction which is Hodan district.

@Macawisley lol I knew this would come. You'll only be left with the looted isaaq & darood houses around jiro miskiin and you'll be evicted from there as well :mjlol:

Jungle

VIP
Shacabku madaxweynuhu rabo inuu dholkooda boobo waa ineey hubkooda la soo baxaan iskana difaacaan boobka kooxda Ayax-jadiid.

Ma jiro wax danguud la yiraahdo oo dhulkaan lagu sameeyn doono ee waxaa la doonayaa in loo boobo sidii loo boobay dhulkii jaayga garoonka.

Isla warqadaan oo kale oo lagu sheegayo in danguud lagu fulinayo ayay aheyd, tii dowladda ka soo saartay kuna boobtay dhulka jaayga garoonka.

Shacabka Xawaadle, Habargidir, Abgaal iyo Raxanweeyn ee goobtaas degganhubkooda hala soo baxaan hana iska difaacaan kooxda boobka ku taqasustay ee Ayax-jadiid ee Xasan u horeeyo.

Xasan xishoodkii waa ka soo tagay. xadkiisuna xatooyada waa soo dhaafay boob ayuu u dallacay.
Cali Yare aka Cali Jiko inciting violence now

What is the plan? Or is it just eviction
The letter put out by the police is pretty vague and says the institutions and organisations need their land. We'll hear more I'm sure as the deadline nears.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Cali Yare aka Cali Jiko inciting violence now

The letter put out by the police is pretty vague and says the institutions and organisations need their land. We'll hear more I'm sure as the deadline nears.
However I may disagree with HSM policies, but there should be a law against rhetoric like this one, anyone threatening to make violence or burn down Xamar should be arrested.

It’s just gonna spread these people out everywhere, you need a proper solution for this stuff. Incredibly short sighted

This is terrible policy if true, there is plenty of land, but not surprised by this at all, typical Somali's, their insatiable love for civil strive, buuq and fitnah.

The only people worse then those imbeciles are the ones who support this to score tribal points, the usual miscreants are out in force.

This is terrible policy if true, there is plenty of land, but not surprised by this at all, typical Somali's, their insatiable love for civil strive, buuq and fitnah.

The only people worse then those imbeciles are the ones who support this to score tribal points, the usual miscreants are out in force.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
@Jungle @Step a side
Isn't part of the land the old American embassy
They settled right at the barbed wire fence of the embassy. Its in the name of the xaafad 'Siliga Mareykanka' but they've most probably encroached on to there by now. Its minimal if anything.

Get out of your feelings.

Jungle

VIP
The land belongs to the native goofley or the government who bought/leased it from the goofley. No squatting aloud. This procedure will soon take place all over Banaadir.
Just over km or so away a murusade have a beautiful neighbourhood , prime real estate overlooking aden adde, Abgaal oo jingad degan ma jiro Medina. All halal. Dadka isku mid ma ahan eboow

reer

VIP

the place is too big now. just legalize it.

Just over km or so away a murusade have a beautiful neighbourhood , prime real estate overlooking aden adde, Abgaal oo jingad degan ma jiro Medina. All halal. Dadka isku mid ma ahan eboow
Yes you are correct! Buulo Xuubey is the neighbourhood. It’s part of Wadajir. Beautifull houses on the hill behind the airport. It’s originally Cabdalla Sabdi land. Honestly if all the ghetto slums and jiingad are removed from Mogadishu, the city will look much more civilised and appealing to the eyes 👀 . Anyone is welcome in Mogadishu but they must buy a property or rent it. Can’t be setting up a jiingad in the middle of the capital :mjlol:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The land belongs to the native goofley or the government who bought/leased it from the goofley. No squatting aloud. This procedure will soon take place all over Banaadir.
The current owners of those homes are not the original squatters. It has been 32 years, Somali life expectancy is less than 60, almost everyone who originally squatted there is dead. I understand evicting people out of private land, but squatting on public land is different.

I know you and @Jungle think this is funny, but if the picture posted above is true and all of those home are to be bulldozed, that is an unmitigated disaster. You would be creating tens of thousands of new IDPs.

Batshit crazy plan.

The current owners of those homes are not the original squatters. It has been 32 years, Somali life expectancy is less than 60, almost everyone who originally squatted there is dead. I understand evicting people out of private land, but squatting on public land is different.

I know you and @Jungle think this is funny, but if the picture posted above is true and all of those home are to be bulldozed, that is an unmitigated disaster. You would be creating tens of thousands of new IDPs.

Batshit crazy plan.

I get your point but what about the indigenous goofley people? What are they supposed to do?

Jungle

VIP

Batshit crazy plan.
These people are not poor but want to live in Xamar for free. They can go back to wherever they came from. Maxaas and Baraxleey

Those original squatters all had/have land and properties in their native land but decided to live in jingads

What you're saying is their children can have public land as dhaxal. Habarteeda ayay ka tahay

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
some of these properties now probably worth 100s of thousands insane money for Somalia.

the properties our family had in hurwa was bought way before war for couple thousand and now worth 10x plus. Are families supposed to get land back, get paid original sum, or get money in sum of current land value. It’s been 30 plus years and we ain’t moving back. It’s best to move on new gen living there was there through bad times when place was war zone. Somalis take land and livestock during wars

Trending

Latest posts