Large explosion near Villa Somalia

f*ck your mother and f*ck farmaajo mother, you started the personal attacks and now you are complaining hooyada waas keep Worshipping your god farmaajo your pagan idol do you think farmaajo owns this forum hooyada waase farmaajo is no different than the bastard gaal dictator siad barre hooyadiisa waasaha the pagan
Man are you ok? No one here is worshipping anyone, I only asked that you remain civil. A bomb went off in Mogadishu, and the first thing you utter is dead to Farmaajo. Wallahi if this is the best you can do I suggest you head off this section and spend your time in general or off-topic.

I'm not gonna say anything since you're my sister in Islam @General Asad but I find it shocking that you're going around reading and finding this sort of comments by @Cognitivedissonance 'funny'.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Man are you ok? No one here is worshipping anyone, I only asked that you remain civil. A bomb went off in Mogadishu, and the first thing you utter is dead to Farmaajo. Wallahi if this is the best you can do I suggest you head off this section and spend your time in general or off-topic.

I'm not gonna say anything since you're my sister in Islam @General Asad but I find it shocking that you're going around reading and finding this sort of comments by @Cognitivedissonance 'funny'.
Hooyada waase dhaladhi ku dhashay ba waas what makes you think you are in any position to dictate to me what I can or can’t say motherfuck your mother and farmaajo mother:farole:

Trending