Large explosion near Villa Somalia

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Looks like it was aimed for Parliament building but got stopped at checkpoint.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I hope the explosion took out farmaajo insha Allah who has placed a sanction on the poor people of kismayo and a flights embargo hooyadiisa waasaha

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Looks like it was aimed for Parliament building but got stopped at checkpoint.
It does look like that, there are reports of casualties, I hope nothing serious or any dead
Man has the security deteriorated
Many bombs go undetected in security checks because soldiers are bribed to not say a word. I think the solution to this is we have to pay our soldiers more to keep their loyalty, even though under N&N we’ve paid them more than previous presidents/years.

And any soldier found to be corrupt or bribed in the past will serve a lengthy prison sentence to deter others

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It does look like that, there are reports of casualties, I hope nothing serious or any dead

Many bombs go undetected in security checks because soldiers are bribed to not say a word. I think the solution to this is we have to pay our soldiers more to keep their loyalty, even though under N&N we’ve paid them more than previous presidents/years.

And any soldier found to be corrupt or bribed in the past will serve a lengthy prison sentence to deter others

Rather then relying on human honesty, why not rely on technology, they don't have a honesty issue. Install vehicle check-point scanners, set up security cameras, set up a command center as back up facility to monitor Somali forces at the check-point are doing the right thing. You seem to ignore the 'tech' aspect in security, it's quite important and useful when used in conjunction with other solution. Technology alone is never the solution but in conjunction with other systems, it compliments it well.

Besides I doubt NISA is trained fully by the Americans beyond 'combat units' and not so much intelligence gathering, if they're intelligence gathering was so good, there would be more foils and preventions of bomb attacks. I've yet to see NISA foil an attack beyond 2 or 3 in a given year. The more attacks that happen, the weaker NISA appears in it's iintelligence sector. I personally think shabab has comprised NISA thru a mole and they know exactly what they're plans, logistics, strategies are and how to circumvent them to carry out they're operations in mogadishu.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Rather then relying on human honesty, why not rely on technology, they don't have a honesty issue. Install vehicle check-point scanners, set up security cameras, set up a command center as back up facility to monitor Somali forces at the check-point are doing the right thing. You seem to ignore the 'tech' aspect in security, it's quite important and useful when used in conjunction with other solution. Technology alone is never the solution but in conjunction with other systems, it compliments it well.
Yeah I forgot to mention technology, this whole part you mentioned I fully agree with

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
So when is Farmaajo gonna resign? If this guy doesn’t resign massive slap in the face of the people of Mogadisho

I hope the explosion took out farmaajo insha Allah who has placed a sanction on the poor people of kismayo and a flights embargo hooyadiisa waasaha

Wallahi you're a coward and a dog. Even if you disagree with Farmaajo you don't say stuff like that. We are talking about the president of Somalia, and he deserves respect. You will never hear people from other countries say that about their presidents/head of state in times of crisis, no wonder we are the laughing stock of the world when we have people like you

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahi you're a coward and a dog. Even if you disagree with Farmaajo you don't say stuff like that. We are talking about the president of Somalia, and he deserves respect. You will never hear people from other countries say that about their presidents/head of state in times of crisis, no wonder we are the laughing stock of the world when we have people like you
Dhiladi ku dhashay ba waas hooyada siilkeeda usheeg farmaajo hooyadiisa waasaha is not the president of somalia hooyada waase he is the president of cabudwaaq iyo Gedo

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's just low iq shabaab cowardly tactics. The SNA killed 40 recently and keeps taking land from them and they throw a tantrum by bombing innocent civilians. Nothing new. Even first world countries suffer from nut cases blowing themselves up every here and there.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What a dog. Ur beyond trash, can't even argue without resorting to personal attacks. @admin come contain this dog wallahi
f*ck your mother and f*ck farmaajo mother, you started the personal attacks and now you are complaining hooyada waas keep Worshipping your god farmaajo your pagan idol do you think farmaajo owns this forum hooyada waase farmaajo is no different than the bastard gaal dictator siad barre hooyadiisa waasaha the pagan

f*ck your mother and f*ck farmaajo mother, you started the personal attacks and now you are complaining hooyada waas keep Worshipping your god farmaajo your pagan idol do you think farmaajo owns this forum hooyada waase farmaajo is no different than the bastard gaal dictator siad barre hooyadiisa waasaha the pagan
:deadosama:

Macalin M

Out here
It's just low iq shabaab cowardly tactics. The SNA killed 40 recently and keeps taking land from them and they throw a tantrum by bombing innocent civilians. Nothing new. Even first world countries suffer from nut cases blowing themselves up every here and there.
Death of a university student is worth more than a billion shabaab lives. Do you understand? 40 lives is nothing. Plus even the 40 people are probably kids. Uni students are being killed weekly by these fuckers. That’s the nations future.

Trending

Latest posts