Language learning

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Learned Dutch through listening to Dutch music and watching interviews to supplement what I was learning on apps.

Now I'm learning Arabic in university and gradually through seeking ilm and talking to other Muslims.

What made you learn Dutch? I'd gladly swap Dutch for almost any other language out there.

Tbh there isn’t a language I want to learn
I wanted to learn french but I’m better off not knowing what theyre saying , they seem more annoying then the English

I speak 5 languages
English,Somali,Arabic,French and Spanish.
Speaking isn’t knowing how to do simple greetings in a Language Abdi

giphy.gif

Italian my mom is fluent in Italian so she taught me she said she went to an Italian school from siad barre era and Ik a little bit of Arabic Yemeni Arabic I live in Yemen for 3 year taiz to be percies and my grandpa taught me Arabic in the village

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Speaking isn’t knowing how to do simple greetings in a Language Abdi

giphy.gif
I speak all 5 fluently
•English (obviously no explanation needed)
•Somali(Mother Language no further explanation needed)
•Arabic (Studied Islamic studies for 4 years and learning the Arabic language was required)
• French and Spanish i learnt by having a private tutor for a few years when I was younger.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I speak all 5 fluently
•English (obviously no explanation needed)
•Somali(Mother Language no further explanation needed)
•Arabic (Studied Islamic studies for 4 years and learning the Arabic language was required)
• French and Spanish i learnt by having a private tutor for a few years when I was younger.
Can you understand this

todos os dias eu acordo, olho em volta, lavo o rosto, escovo os dentes e suspiro que outro dia meu amigo

então coma algo e beba algo e se pergunte por que espanhol e francês soam tão femininos

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Living in the country, where the language is natively spoken? I speak like 4 language, Arabic&somali (native), English(good). These I leaned them from childhood.

The 4th one (Finnish) I started Learning it recently while I was in Finland, quite annoying, complicated and hard language, so there isn't any embarrassment learning it.

I'm planning to learn other languages like Finland swedish or Italian, as a hobby. Since I have Finland Swedes and Italian friend, who they are curious learning Arabic.

Living in the country, where the language is natively spoken? I speak like 4 language, Arabic&somali (native), English(good). These I leaned them from childhood.

The 4th one (Finnish) I started Learning it recently while I was in Finland, quite annoying, complicated and hard language, so there isn't any embarrassment learning it.

I'm planning to learn other languages like Finland swedish or Italian, as a hobby. Since I have Finland Swedes and Italian friend, who they are curious learning Arabic.
The patricians choice. I want to learn Latin but it'll be a ball ache finding someone to practice with other than upper-middle class condescending cadaans:mjcry:

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
I recently want to learn Swahili and after I finish Arabic next year in university I'll start Russian most likely and continue with it during my grad studies

Trending

Latest posts