Language Challenge Somali Vs Arabic

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

Why does the Yemen guy look more Somali than the Somali guy? Lol the Somali guy looks like Eritrean.

He could be one of those reer xamaar claiming arabs
There are actually Yemenis that look like him and some are are of a darker
Complexion .Yemenis have a multitude of pheneptypes owing to a plethora of genetic influences ,although the most
Common phenotype is the sand kneegrow desert complexion phenotype .

This kid could be from:
1.A Yemeni tribe
2. Be of mixed origin (reer waqooyi or reer xamar mixed with Yemeni ). If grandmother was Somali, he is more Yemeni than East African .

Somalis do not have a ownership of that look /phenotype . We have to stop claiming people like they are our Slaves .

The bootyclappery is very strong in the comment section.

Some are claiming themselves to be half Somali, half Arab

:chrisfreshhah:

One Halimo went wild when a guy claimed to be half Brazilian half Somali. Others are leaking when Arabs are claiming their country in pride like they wanna congratulate them

:mjlol:

Some have angrily claimed the black guy in the video is Somali or Eritrean and not Yemeni but then a Yemeni guy came in and said "wtf you know there are Black Yemenis right" and then a beggar does a rebuttal "no he has to be Somali mixed with Yemeni".

:pachah1:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
IMG_3099.jpg
IMG_3100.jpg
IMG_3101.jpg
IMG_3102.jpg
IMG_3103.jpg

The comments section's got jokes
:drakelaugh:

The bootyclappery is very strong in the comment section.

Some are claiming themselves to be half Somali, half Arab

:chrisfreshhah:

One Halimo went wild when a guy claimed to be half Brazilian half Somali. Others are leaking when Arabs are claiming their country in pride like they wanna congratulate them

:mjlol:

Some have angrily claimed the black guy in the video is Somali or Eritrean and not Yemeni but then a Yemeni guy came in and said "wtf you know there are Black Yemenis right" and then a beggar does a rebuttal "no he has to be Somali mixed with Yemeni".

:pachah1:

You know how it goes sxb :pachah1:

The amount of Somalis i've met in my life swearing their half Arab or half Italian but their as dark as midnight and have timo Madow :mjlol:

"Muh Grandpa was Arab"

"Muh Grandpa was Italian shieeeet muh family been making pizza wit our bare handz from time fam"

The amount of Somalis i've met in my life swearing their half Arab or half Italian but their as dark as midnight and have timo Madow :mjlol:

"Muh Grandpa was Arab"

"Muh Grandpa was Italian shieeeet muh family been making pizza wit our bare handz from time fam"

They must provide DNA test results when making outlandish claims.

Their bedtime stories told by ma and pa will no longer be taken as fact.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
They must provide DNA test results when making outlandish claims.
A lot of these DNA test are bs, I took one last year and got 48% middle eastern and another 20% North Africa:birdman:

You can't tell me I'm anything but East African Somali.

A lot of these DNA test are bs, I took one last year and got 48% middle eastern and another 20% North Africa:birdman:

You can't tell me I'm anything but East African Somali.

Why did you purposely leave out the other 32%? Why didn't you include it in your post?

Jeesto

VIP

"Muh Grandpa was Arab"

Have you met any reer Naan bread yet?:browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending