Langaab Twitter troll angers black online community!

iftiina

Spoilers Queen
So recenty, rapper 'Chika' has been under fire 'Dissing' Ice spice, then a somali troll decides to respond with this

:russ:

@Mikeytanked is probably a mentally distured indivdual or maybe 12.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I swear its mainly Somali trolls that do this shit and incite race wars on twitter with their fake profiles.

There's gotta be a secret telegram group coordinating all these attacks

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I swear its mainly Somali trolls that do this shit and incite race wars on twitter with their fake profiles.

Russian misinformation agents pretending to be Somali boys. That's my theory

Or it can really be idiots from are community in front the screen. We'll never know

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
3 rappers(chika, nicki minaj, ice spice) are beefing and a somali inserts their nonsense. And some of y’all think these trolls aren’t a problem. They’re dirting our name.

Russian misinformation agents pretending to be Somali boys. That's my theory

Or it can really be idiots from are community in front the screen. We'll never know
Somalis trying to hold themselves accountable and knowledge that there are a big amount of mentally ill lowlife losers in the community instead of blaming it on random ajnabis : FAILED

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
100% the latter. Periplus made a fake account hating on Aboriginals a day ago.
I remember that!!
74AB9FD2-0D78-498B-9446-F62622548139.png

3 rappers(chika, nicki minaj, ice spice) are beefing and a somali inserts their nonsense. And some of y’all think these trolls aren’t a problem. They’re dirting our name.

dirtying our name ?

we have been in civil unrest for 30+ years our name is destroyed beyond recognition .

even 3rd world lizard raping indians in their government use somalia as a term of lawlessness when describing their street wars when hindus attack muslims , example we indians mustn't turn our country into somalia land of lawlessness .

these dumb somali trolls are just adding fuel to our already burnt name .

So recenty, rapper 'Chika' has been under fire 'Dissing' Ice spice, then a somali troll decides to respond with this

:russ:

@Mikeytanked is probably a mentally distured indivdual or maybe 12.
This is xalimo not farax. I knew it it was always xalimos on these account they probably created this trolln

I really don’t understand why they do it. We’re closer to other Africans including AAs in America so it doesn’t make sense to be attacking them.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
What the hell drives our mentally ill folks to troll, why can’t they be the normal kind of mentally ill folks, not these desperate attention craving idiots online.

Yaraye

VIP
Of course its a somali. They are the ones who use a cadaan as a pfp and attack others. Look at the amount of cadaan pfps here :mjlol: :mjlol: :lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts