Langaab PM Kheire begs HAG in Dhusomareeb, saying....

choose me and i promise HAG kids will be rich while the Darood kids starve, :dead:

:mjlol:Walahi this nigga langaab kuwaiti must be the dumbest delusional Hawiye dameer there is amongst us, he was against HG throughout his tenure as PM and now he is begging us HG in Dhusomareeb to support him for his bid as President in 2020.

HG will use and abuse like a langaab condom he is and discard thereafter and never to be heard of ever again.

read and for yourself folks,....

https://muqdisho.online/kheyredalka...qdo-baan-rabaa-midnimida-hawiye-waa-ii-muhim/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think it's best you become Puntlanders. You essentially are Puntlanders by region anyways. Galgaduud to Mudug was 'ex keenadiid sultanate'. You are essentially are Majerteni Citizen, maybe not be clan by HISTORY, there is no denying this fact. That's why they call you 'shan dhaqiiqo majerten'. Join PL you will always be 30 years ahead of those 'baboons' in Hamar, as you will see all the shit they sell you in GM is stuff that was tried in PL 20 years ago. Remember Cade Muse promised Majertens in 2005 how we will be 'rolling in land cruisers' and shit when the oil is processed? then Farole brought drilling teams in 2010 looooooool.

This is just so the leaders have 'breathing' space from the public, but nothing is coming. Now it's 2019 and their trying to sell you a 'mashruc' PL lagu tijabiyay 2005ki. Notice the 15 year time difference? you will be ahead of Hawiye if you join PL, as everything is done in PL first and hawiye leaders then copy and begin 'soma oil' in 2019. Bro the truth is there is no oil coming, the reason being we can't even manage 'aid' money responsibily, why would any nation risk giving us billions of dollars? they know we are not politically stable, lack institutions and law and order. We are not a stable country and they will not hand billions to a bunch of MORYANS, no-one will. So tell Kheyre as kaftan wixi PL lagu tijaabiye 15 years ago ha nagu tijaabin anagu loooooooool, sell that shit to reer hamarka oo 100 years gadaal joggo loooooool, say that HG waa shan dhaqiiqo majerten, we know where u bring your policies from.

PL is now holding a mighty investor forum, watch in 15 years hamar politicians doing the same for GM/HS/HAMAR looooooooooool. Niyahow dalkani hormudkisa waa majertene. If your in our state u will always have an edge over the backward hawiye who are not near majerten

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
choose me and i promise HAG kids will be rich while the Darood kids starve, :dead:

:mjlol:Walahi this nigga langaab kuwaiti must be the dumbest delusional Hawiye dameer there is amongst us, he was against HG throughout his tenure as PM and now he is begging us HG in Dhusomareeb to support him for his bid as President in 2020.

HG will use and abuse like a langaab condom he is and discard thereafter and never to be heard of ever again.

read and for yourself folks,....

https://muqdisho.online/kheyredalka...qdo-baan-rabaa-midnimida-hawiye-waa-ii-muhim/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

he seems to be more compentent than failmaajo atleast:cosbyhmm:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I think it's best you become Puntlanders. You essentially are Puntlanders by region anyways. Galgaduud to Mudug was 'ex keenadiid sultanate'. You are essentially are Majerteni Citizen, maybe not be clan by HISTORY, there is no denying this fact. That's why they call you 'shan dhaqiiqo majerten'. Join PL you will always be 30 years ahead of those 'baboons' in Hamar, as you will see all the shit they sell you in GM is stuff that was tried in PL 20 years ago. Remember Cade Muse promised Majertens in 2005 how we will be 'rolling in land cruisers' and shit when the oil is processed? then Farole brought drilling teams in 2010 looooooool.

This is just so the leaders have 'breathing' space from the public, but nothing is coming. Now it's 2019 and their trying to sell you a 'mashruc' PL lagu tijabiyay 2005ki. Notice the 15 year time difference? you will be ahead of Hawiye if you join PL, as everything is done in PL first and hawiye leaders then copy and begin 'soma oil' in 2019. Bro the truth is there is no oil coming, the reason being we can't even manage 'aid' money responsibily, why would any nation risk giving us billions of dollars? they know we are not politically stable, lack institutions and law and order. We are not a stable country and they will not hand billions to a bunch of MORYANS, no-one will. So tell Kheyre as kaftan wixi PL lagu tijaabiye 15 years ago ha nagu tijaabin anagu loooooooool, sell that shit to reer hamarka oo 100 years gadaal joggo loooooool, say that HG waa shan dhaqiiqo majerten, we know where u bring your policies from.

PL is now holding a mighty investor forum, watch in 15 years hamar politicians doing the same for GM/HS/HAMAR looooooooooool. Niyahow dalkani hormudkisa waa majertene. If your in our state u will always have an edge over the backward hawiye who are not near majerten
:camby:Total crap

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
he seems to be more compentent than failmaajo atleast:cosbyhmm:

Here we go another baboon that is 100 years behind. Didn't you read what @Lex Luther said? He said kheyre is trying to use the hawiye card on him to get his ass elected, but Lex is like you were fighting us from day one, why u need us now!!! He then said Kheyre me and farmajo are enemies, well if your enemies, why you still PM, why aren't you in-fighting with Farmaajo? why you smile when you aroun him, Lex luther knows his just AFAR QOBLE learning politics. He thinks he can fool the mighty HABAR GEDIR.

Kheyre is playing politics don't u see it. Please farmajo and be friendly with him so he keeps his job as PM, speak to his hawiye clan and act like farmajo is darodist and you should elect him. Infact farmajo may be behind this saying 'tell the hawiye how i take care of darod' cuz farmajo is like I know i wont be running for re-election but I want u to take my spot so then I can get some marehan boys into good positions loooooooool. Farmajo knows his time is up, so why not play along the clan card game where he is the DAROD BOGEY MAN HELPING DAROD. He hasn't done a single thing for darod looooool. Dont fall for this pathetic 99 politics, it's called ISKU DIR SHIT

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Here we go another baboon that is 100 years behind. Didn't you read what @Lex Luther said? He said kheyre is trying to use the hawiye card on him to get his ass elected, but Lex is like you were fighting us from day one, why u need us now!!! He then said Kheyre me and farmajo are enemies, well if your enemies, why you still PM, why aren't you in-fighting with Farmaajo? why you smile when you aroun him, Lex luther knows his just AFAR QOBLE learning politics. He thinks he can fool the mighty HABAR GEDIR.

Kheyre is playing politics don't u see it. Please farmajo and be friendly with him so he keeps his job as PM, speak to his hawiye clan and act like farmajo is darodist and you should elect him. Infact farmajo may be behind this saying 'tell the hawiye how i take care of darod' cuz farmajo is like I know i wont be running for re-election but I want u to take my spot so then I can get some marehan boys into good positions loooooooool. Farmajo knows his time is up, so why not play along the clan card game where he is the DAROD BOGEY MAN HELPING DAROD. He hasn't done a single thing for darod looooool. Dont fall for this pathetic 99 politics, it's called ISKU DIR SHIT
i was responding to what he said in the spoiler.the bald headed goon kherye has spend wasting his on overthrowing memberstate while al-shabaab is planing to enter mainstream somali politics through elders.