Landlocked markets, Fishing and Lazy Odays

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1760.JPG
Checkout these two videos and tell me what you see.

After seeing this video below that a friend sent me today I was shocked. It's from landlocked Mali and displays a fishing frenzy in a sacred lake that people can fish once a year.

Video one:

After seeing this video we talked about the state of Somali fishing and opportunities in Cold storage fishing and air cargo shipping opportunities in land locked markets like Mali.

Here's a video on how Iceland ships fresh fish within 48hours to global markets. The future of Somali fishing will become private equity based. What confuses me is why haven't Odays in parliament rented airplanes collecting dust and start shipping cold storage fish to landlocked African countries?

Video two:

Last edited:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
View attachment 12519 Checkout these two videos and tell me what you see.

After seeing this video below that a friend sent me today I was shocked. It's from landlocked Mali and displays a fishing frenzy in a sacred lake that people can fish once a year.

Video one:

After seeing this video we talked about the state of Somali fishing and opportunities in Cold storage fishing and air cargo shipping opportunities in land locked markets like Mali.

Here's a video on how Iceland ships fresh fish within 48hours to global markets. The future of Somali fishing will become private equity based. What confuses me is why haven't Odays in parliament rented airplanes collecting dust and start shipping cold storage fish to landlocked African countries?

Video two:
So much wealth to be generated from a country filled with xoolo. I belong to only one Somali clan, which is Progress.

I didn't think the demand for fish was soo big in places like mali.

Yeah if you can fresh fish there, it would be big.

It's all about logistics like you say.

I didn't think the demand for fish was soo big in places like mali.

Yeah if you can fresh fish there, it would be big.

It's all about logistics like you say.

Landlocked African countries are a massive opportunity for Somali fishing

Good luck convincing the pastrolists to start fishing, the 68 IQ geeljire would keep his dying livestock over switching careers.

Good luck convincing the pastrolists to start fishing, the 68 IQ geeljire would keep his dying livestock over switching careers.

Fishing doesn't look attractive rn for them, because they don't have the support. If they get a proper boat than that is fine.

Fishing doesn't look attractive rn for them, because they don't have the support. If they get a proper boat than that is fine.
sxb fishermen get harassed inland, the Nomads look down on stable jobs thinking it would make them look soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending