Landlocked Ethiopia says they will have a navy, clear indication to annex neef daaqaya Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
nice try son of ayan hirsi but we all know who used the ethiopians, same way you used americans to try an attack hg because your balls'-less people cant fight

stop wheeling out your 90 year old grandfather to cry on cameras
tolaay darod kkkk
Are you denying that SNM used Ethiopia to massacre and annex Gadabuursi towns?!!

Markay darood jabaan itobiya ayay ku marmarsodan.

The only way this would happen is if they open a military base in somaliland which would never happened.

We don’t have any foriegn troops in our land and we don’t have any forgiegn countries payin our soldiers.

Somalia is in the position it was in the colonial period where there were thousands of Italians ruling you.

Daroods have invited Americans and Ethiopians into Somalia along with propaganda against hawiye. Most hawiye are colonised now and believe they’re mooryaan that need to be ruled by darood. That’s their business though.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Markay darood jabaan itobiya ayay ku marmarsodan.

The only way this would happen is if they open a military base in somaliland which would never happened.

We don’t have any foriegn troops in our land and we don’t have any forgiegn countries payin our soldiers.

Somalia is in the position it was in the colonial period where there were thousands of Italians ruling you.

Daroods have invited Americans and Ethiopians into Somalia along with propaganda against hawiye. Most hawiye are colonised now and believe they’re mooryaan that need to be ruled by darood. That’s their business though.
You're right. The who2s are here to be ruled indefinitely but you're next. We'll patiently wait the day Jaamac Siyaad ditch your filthy maamul.

http://www.wardheernews.com/triviliazing-human-rights-abuses-in-somaliland/
In February 1991, SNM forces jointly with former Ethiopian regime’s troops attacked Borama and Dilla, and killed 764 people. Sheikh Hassan Daheeye who survived the massacre brought up the issue in a sermon in a Borama mosque.

All you need to do is ask a few questions to pick apart this propaganda. In February 1991 was mengistu in a position to give troops or was he 2 months away from being deposed like barre.

Second of all didn’t mengistu and barre sign agreement that lead to snm being kick out of Ethiopia in 1988.

When it comes to historical revisionism daroods are up their with xabashi.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
All you need to do is ask a few questions to pick apart this propaganda. In February 1991 was mengistu in a position to give troops or was he 2 months away from being deposed like barre.

Second of all didn’t mengistu and barre sign agreement that lead to snm being kick out of Ethiopia in 1988.

When it comes to historical revisionism daroods are up their with xabashi.
briefing paper - UNHCR
PDFwww.unhcr.org › publ › RESEARCH

Even the UNCHR reported it on this briefing paper published in 2002.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Of course Ethiopia needs troops in South Somalia because they are resisting foreign influence.

Its no big secret that Ethiopia runs SL, remember when Faisal Cali Waraabe said a kid born in Addis Ababa is closer to me than a kid born in Muqdisho?

I bet you they will dock this naval asset in Berbera, after all they own 19% :siilaanyosmile:

Of course Ethiopia needs troops in South Somalia because they are resisting foreign influence.

Its no big secret that Ethiopia runs SL, remember when Faisal Cali Waraabe said a kid born in Addis Ababa is closer to me than a kid born in Muqdisho?

I bet you they will dock this naval asset in Berbera, after all they own 19% :siilaanyosmile:

They have a 19% stake in management fees they don’t have sovereignty over the port. Wallahi the biggest reason I’m against somalia is because you guys are fucking dumb. A bit of propaganda is all that’s needed to make you believe ridiculous things.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
http://www.wardheernews.com/triviliazing-human-rights-abuses-in-somaliland/
In February 1991, SNM forces jointly with former Ethiopian regime’s troops attacked Borama and Dilla, and killed 764 people. Sheikh Hassan Daheeye who survived the massacre brought up the issue in a sermon in a Borama mosque.

All you posted was a YouTube video and a Somali propaganda news. Where are the authentic sources? SNM never used Ethiopians in their battles. That is the biggest lies I have ever heard in ages.

SNM 99 division which mainly consisted of Jibril Abokor sub-clan of Sacad Muuse alone defeated the Siad Barre puppets who were Gadabursi.

"In western Somaliland, this group was prominently represented in the 99 division of the Somali National Movement which was founded in Gabiley with the majority of the divisions troops consisting of militia fighters hailing from the Jibril Abokor section of the Sa'ad Muuse sub-clan of the Habar Awal that dominates the Gabiley region. The 99 division was Commanded by General Mohamed Hasan Abdullahi (Jidhif) of the Jibril Abokor who successfully conquered Awdal region and completely erased the presence of Somali National Army forces within Gabiley and Awdal and forced the local Gadabursi inhabitants of Awdal to pledge loyalty to Somaliland. As commander of the 99 division, General Mohamed Hasan Abdullahi (Jidhif) also established a Somali National Movement military base in Zeila where the SNM occupied the Awdal region for 4 years and successfully defeated attempts by USF militia forces loyal to Djibouti who tried to take advantage of the fall of Siad Barre's Military Junta in 1991 and annex the city of Zeila."

Source: Hassan Ali Jama , Who cares about Somalia

While you Majerteens with a rebel group called SSDF used Ethiopian forces to invade central Somalia. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Ethiopian–Somali_Border_War

Let's not forget in 2006 when Majerteens brought the Ethiopians to invade southern Somalia during Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed presidency. Ethiopia and Puntland did a joint coalition against ICU. I mean ICU was good for Somalia since they brought peace and stability in southern Somalia.

somalia_civil_war_2006.png

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
U dumb nigga

They dont need army when they already subjugated u.

You already surrendered.
U celebrate their days (maalinta qoomiyadaha).

Why do landers always proudly cuck for foreigners.

Any foreigner that lands in Hargeisa or Berbera gets a complimentary tourist guide book as well as the sovereignty of Somaliland along with their pride as a people.

:farmajoyaab:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
All you posted was a YouTube video and a Somali propaganda news. Where are the authentic sources? SNM never used Ethiopians in their battles. That is the biggest lies I have ever heard in ages.

SNM 99 division which mainly consisted of Jibril Abokor sub-clan of Sacad Muuse alone defeated the Siad Barre puppets who were Gadabursi.

"In western Somaliland, this group was prominently represented in the 99 division of the Somali National Movement which was founded in Gabiley with the majority of the divisions troops consisting of militia fighters hailing from the Jibril Abokor section of the Sa'ad Muuse sub-clan of the Habar Awal that dominates the Gabiley region. The 99 division was Commanded by General Mohamed Hasan Abdullahi (Jidhif) of the Jibril Abokor who successfully conquered Awdal region and completely erased the presence of Somali National Army forces within Gabiley and Awdal and forced the local Gadabursi inhabitants of Awdal to pledge loyalty to Somaliland. As commander of the 99 division, General Mohamed Hasan Abdullahi (Jidhif) also established a Somali National Movement military base in Zeila where the SNM occupied the Awdal region for 4 years and successfully defeated attempts by USF militia forces loyal to Djibouti who tried to take advantage of the fall of Siad Barre's Military Junta in 1991 and annex the city of Zeila."

Source: Hassan Ali Jama , Who cares about Somalia

While you Majerteens with a rebel group called SSDF used Ethiopian forces to invade central Somalia. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Ethiopian–Somali_Border_War

Let's not forget in 2006 when Majerteens brought the Ethiopians to invade southern Somalia during Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed presidency. Ethiopia and Puntland did a joint coalition against ICU. I mean ICU was good for Somalia since they brought peace and stability in southern Somalia.

somalia_civil_war_2006.png
Everyone knows Ethiopia/SNM coalition cowardly massacred the unarmed Gadabuursi civilians in Dilla/Borame. Quit denying it :ufdup:
ICU brought radical Islam to Somalia and the Nation is still in chaos coz of these armed radical islamists launched by the ICU. It was a great move crushing the growing threat of who2 radicals.

You guys just get annoyed when we deal with the outside world which leads to petty insults. With this port deal we are now an international player. Deal with it

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Everyone knows Ethiopia/SNM coalition cowardly massacred the unarmed Gadabuursi civilians in Dilla/Borame. Quit denying it :ufdup:
ICU brought radical Islam to Somalia and the Nation is still in chaos coz of these armed radical islamists launched by the ICU. It was a great move to crush the growing threat of who2 radicals.

Again provide evidences to your lying claim or STFU. I've already debunked your lies when I provided an authentic source. The Gadabursi were Siad Barre puppets and they massacred many people of my people in Gabiley region and Lughaya district. We simply defended ourselves by conquering Awdal and later established Somaliland together since we're civilized Somalis. Ethiopians had nothing to do with this.

While you MJ's brought Ethiopians in 1982 which massacred many innocent Somalis and shelled many towns in central Somalia. ICU weren't fanatics but Sufis and they brought peace and stability in southern Somalia but when Puntland called the Ethiopians in 2006, they committed many atrocities against many Somalis and destruction in southern Somalia. You brought chaos back which ICU ended before not until peace was restored in Xamar in 2011 but it was only Xamar while the rest of southern Somalia was still in complete chaos all because of you traitorous Mj's.

Last edited:
We all know these guys are talking sh$t as usual. Ethiopia hasnt killed our people or raised our cities to the ground. Were we not somalis then...

GOD BLESS ETHIOPIA

DEATH TO THE AMISOM PROTECTORATE OF SOMALIA...

:samwelcome:

This post/comments are funny. The navy will be based in Djibouti on a port co-owned by Ethiopia aka Tajoura. The navy only ceased operations in 2004 due to operational costs. Ps only strategic location on the coasts of the Horn are onthe Red Sea.There's talk that Ethiopia will be pulling out of Somalia as well. Wonder how that will go.

:browtf:

The only clan ever to invite Ethiopians to Somalia to kill and rape Somalis - Taruds

The only clan to invite Kenyans to Somalia - Tarud

The only clans to sell Somali women as house-servants for Arabs - Taruds and Hutus

The only clans to sell Somali territorial waters to Kenya -Taruds and Hutus

The only clans to offer IDP Somali women as prostitutes to AMISOM soldiers - Taruds and Hutus.

The only clan to be colonised in Three countries Somalia, Ethiopia and Kenya - Tarud

Yep, you're right, Idoor are truly Ethiopian stooges.:bell:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
The only clan ever to invite Ethiopians to Somalia to kill and rape Somalis - Taruds

The only clan to invite Kenyans to Somalia - Tarud

The only clans to sell Somali women as house-servants for Arabs - Taruds and Hutus

The only clans to sell Somali territorial waters to Kenya -Taruds and Hutus

The only clans to offer IDP Somali women as prostitutes to AMISOM soldiers - Taruds and Hutus.

The only clan to be colonised in Three countries Somalia, Ethiopia and Kenya - Tarud

Yep, you're right, Idoor are truly Ethiopian stooges.:bell:
Fake news but your Kin don't live in Ethiopia?!!!:what1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending