Landlocked Ethiopia says they will have a navy, clear indication to annex neef daaqaya Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
If the current trend of down spiral continues for Maamulka Jergaanta and Dhulos completely oppose SL then Jeegaan will have no choice but to surrender themselves to Papa Ethiopia.

waraabe

Your superior
If the current trend of down spiral continues for Maamulka Jergaanta and Dhulos completely oppose SL then Jeegaan will have no choice but to surrender themselves to Papa Ethiopia.
Punanis liars at it again. It was the smelly punanis that invited papa Ethiopia into somalia to kill non darod, the xabashis will base this navy in Punani region as part of that invitation

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Lol but Isaaq have no foreign troops occupying them while darod sisters are facing abuse in the hands of ethiopian troops in gedo and Kenyan troops in beledxaawo, lot of half darod half amxaaro kids

U dumb nigga

They dont need army when they already subjugated u.

You already surrendered.
U celebrate their days (maalinta qoomiyadaha).

U dumb nigga

They dont need army when they already subjugated u.

You already surrendered.
U celebrate their days (maalinta qoomiyadaha).

Jeegaans surrendered without a single shot being fired. Just like the French when they heard the Germans were coming. Southern Somalis have been battling Ethiopia from day one. Still battling.
Jeegaans are cucks.

waraabe

Your superior
Jeegaans surrendered without a single shot being fired. Just like the French when they heard the Germans were coming. Southern Somalis have been battling Ethiopia from day one. Still battling.
Jeegaans are cucks.

which southern somalis are fighting xabashis lol, they are pumping your female cousins in gedo full of their amxaaro seeds and they are all pregnant now.

it was darod harti who invited ethiopia into somalia

now tell us how jeegan surrendered to ethiopia lol

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Who cares I see this as positive let Ethiopia annex Issaq lands it’s clear they’d want anybody but Somalia and I see that attitude would never change and Ethiopia finally get their port this might make them leave east and south Somalia alone if I were the Farmajo I would swing a sweet deal to Ethiopia full autonomy for DDSI with a time frame for independence and unconditional support to SFG and to stay out of our affairs forever in exchange for Waqooyi Galbeed and Togdheer I’d sign that deal in a heartbeat if I was Farmaajo

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Punanis liars at it again. It was the smelly punanis that invited papa Ethiopia into somalia to kill non darod, the xabashis will base this navy in Punani region as part of that invitation
We invited Ethiopia to inflict as much damage to the who2s as possible not to occupy our land. You're not angels either as you used the Ethiopians against Gadabuursi of all people lmao

waraabe

Your superior
We invited Ethiopia to inflict as much damage to the who2s as possible not to occupy our land. You're not angels either as you used the Ethiopians against Gadabuursi of all people lmao
nice try son of ayan hirsi but we all know who used the ethiopians, same way you used americans to try an attack hg because your balls'-less people cant fight

stop wheeling out your 90 year old grandfather to cry on cameras
tolaay darod kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending