Landers Tried to bootlick Far right British accounts and The Humiliation Continues.

20240221_174758.jpg
20240221_175319.jpg
20240221_175324.jpg

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
we came here in the 1930s kulaha no they didn’t what’s up with these lies pathetic

Even as a lander myself no one is going to think your anything but a somalian. it literally says "somali"land, the name Somali is literally right there so they can't even escape. Somaliland is a failed project that will never happen.

Even as a lander myself no one is going to think your anything but a somalian. it literally says "somali"land, the name Somali is literally right there so they can't even escape. Somaliland is a failed project that will never happen.
We've been telling these cadaans view all of us the same they don't care about Somalis at all but they refused and they found out the hard way

I think Garaad Awal needs to hear that, he’s drowning in his lafti nagaa delusion

I think Garaad Awal needs to hear that, he’s drowning in his lafti nagaa delusion
Awdal and ssc dont want to be part of "Somaliland" don't they get the hint? independence is never going to happen if its only enclave is isaaq , Its unrealistic. They are only basing their independence on the Brits fornely colonising us and even they don't want anything to do with us. I would get if countries like Portugal or Spain colonised us and we spoke either Spanish or portuguese and consumed their culture like what happened with Angola. But that isn't the case.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Some of these landers are so thick headed Istg how long have we been trying to tell them that cadaans view us as completely the same yet they’re still begging up to them saying that “we’re different” they deserve this humiliation I hope interactions like this keep happening so that they can finally understand that there’s no difference between us in their eyes

NidarNidar

Punisher
Awdal and ssc dont want to be part of "Somaliland" don't they get the hint? independence is never going to happen if its only enclave is isaaq , Its unrealistic. They are only basing their independence on the Brits fornely colonising us and even they don't want anything to do with us. I would get if countries like Portugal or Spain colonised us and we spoke either Spanish or portuguese and consumed their culture like what happened with Angola. But that isn't the case.
Funny enough Awdal would benefit more from joining Ethiopia since the majority of our population resides across the border on stolen land, but we've been fighting these Ethiopians for hundreds of years, and would rather die than give them a single bit of land.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Funny enough Awdal would benefit more from joining Ethiopia since the majority of our population resides across the border on stolen land, but we've been fighting these Ethiopians for hundreds of years, and would rather die than give them a single bit of land.
No we would not benefit.

Ciise lost dir dhaba my family that lived there all migrated to Djibouti after the 70s and 80s with these galla horde coming in. For 800 years these afar were our subjects at best and never dared leave their desert but the ethiopian government started funding them and funneling weapons into afar arms whilst barring us ciise from any and encouraged Afars to attack Ciise.

Dir dhaba even got its name changed to dire dawa and got cut out of the Somali region due to ethio government counting Gurgura, a dir clan, as oromo so on the census it claims galla are majority of dir dhaba 😂😂

These people are our subjects and countryside barbarians, this few decades of humiliation are close to passing Inshallah we'll discipline them thoroughly.

Trending

Latest posts