LANDERS HE DROPPED THE BOMB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Is there even any point to this now? How is one suppose to think of a come back fr any of this when you are distracted by this disturbing lesbo fest. Naago waa waayn oo hortaada isku farafaraynaya, and we are expected to defend the blessed phantom Laanta:gucciwhat:

This ain't a fair fight walahi. This, old or not, had a potential for some old fkd banter but ooh no, let's disarm you and mess your mind up with a dose of cambuulo mooriyaan vs fish finger LLF. Foka outa here:nahgirl:

Is there even any point to this now? How is one suppose to think of come come back fr any of this when you are distracted by this disturbing lesbo fest. Naago waa waayn oo hortaada isku farafaraynaya, and we are expected to defend the blessed phantom Laanta:gucciwhat:

This ain't a fair fight walahi. This, old or not, had a potential for some old fkd banter but ooh no, let's disarm you and mess your mind up with a dose of cambuulo mooriyaan vs fish finger LLF. Foka outa here:nahgirl:

And here I thought I understood English and Somali :gucciwhat:

As long top-mod is @AbdiJew these lesbians are staying put :ulyin:

Unless he betrays us like the breeder-loving traitor he is :hillarybiz:

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Is there even any point to this now? How is one suppose to think of a come back fr any of this when you are distracted by this disturbing lesbo fest. Naago waa waayn oo hortaada isku farafaraynaya, and we are expected to defend the blessed phantom Laanta:gucciwhat:

Are u calling me an cambuulo eating moriyaan

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
And here I thought I understood English and Somali :gucciwhat:

As long top-mod is @AbdiJew these lesbians are staying put :ulyin:

Unless he betrays us like the breeder-loving traitor he is :hillarybiz:

Lol well you thought wrong nayaa. Saqajaamad waynaatay ayaad tahayba oo bahalka gacanta ku sidata. And you might wanna ask for a refund for your Esol classes and sue your mother for negligence while you are at it. I am actually glad your command of the beautiful Somali language is nonexistent. :camby:

Lol well you thought wrong nayaa. Saqajaamad waynaatay ayaad tahayba oo bahalka gacanta ku sidata. And you might wanna ask for a refund for your Esol classes and sue your mother for negligence while you are at it. I am actually glad your command of the beautiful Somali language is nonexistent. :camby:

I embrace my saaqjaanimo :ohno:

I'm in as dirty in the DM's as in public unlike most of the men here :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending