Landers at it again

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
So what ?? what do you know about our history other than the tribalists fairytales you get from the internet?? What do you know about Somaliland camel corps or scouts and what was their job or duty??
their job was to kill the somalis that refused the british rule and protect the colony

You walanweyn have a small brains that you don't realize your national police uses the Somaliland Camel Corps logo that you guys took from us after the union :mjlol:

1667491108619.png

1667491273702.png

their job was to kill the somalis that refused the british rule and protect the colony
Lmao is that what your tribalist walanweyn folks teach you in online 😂😂

The camel corps and later the scouts their duty was to keep the peace in rural areas and act as border guards in the protectorate and many Somalis served in it that contributed a lot to the Somali national army after the 1960 union making Somali military be effective force in the region

ur gatekeeping the animals now :draketf:
That symbol was first used in British Somaliland and you guys adopted it after the union to be your police logo with the fact that that animal doesn't even live in Somalia but only in Somaliland and kilinka shanad. Guys make your own police logo and don't use ours kkk 😂

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Lmao is that what your tribalist walanweyn folks teach you in online 😂😂

The camel corps and later the scouts their duty was to keep the peace in rural areas and act as border guards in the protectorate and many Somalis served in it that contributed a lot to the Somali national army after the 1960 union making Somali military be effective force in the region
the corps was disbanded in the 1944 stop ur lies :ohdamn:

the corps was disbanded in the 1944 stop ur lies :ohdamn:
Well read carefully what I wrote walanweyno the corps became the Scouts after the Italian fascists were driven out from Somaliland and the horn of Africa. I can gladly say my grandfather took part off that war where he marched off in the streets of Xamar where Italians and xamaris were standing and watching the different British units parading in the city for the victory against the fascists. :mjpls:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Well read carefully what I wrote walanweyno the corps became the Scouts after the Italian fascists were driven out from Somaliland and the horn of Africa. I can gladly say my grandfather took part off that war where he marched off in the streets of Xamar where Italians and xamaris were standing and watching the different British units parading in the city for the victory against the fascists. :mjpls:
only 1000

Trending