Lander woman annihilates Farmajo with poetry

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Okay? And what? A old mama from the breakaway land is grieving against Farmajo :mjlol:

Reminds me of YOU, always blabbing on about some non existing situation.

Farmaajo lacag la'aan ayuu ugu xayiran yahay dad badan madaxooda.

ALLAH ha ka daweeyo cudurkan faafa. Amen :manny:

Okay? And what? A old mama from the breakaway land is grieving against Farmajo :mjlol:

Reminds me of YOU, always blabbing on about some non existing situation.

Farmaajo lacag la'aan ayuu ugu xayiran yahay dad badan madaxooda.

ALLAH ha ka daweeyo cudurkan faafa. Amen :manny:
Compare Gaajo gheeto to SL they are not comparable.

You had 21 years rule in Kacanka and yet did not build enough latrines for your people in Gaajo gheeto.

Reer SL invest in their land and country while reer Gaajobaharey are homeless squatters scattered in NFD and they have invested most of their wealth in Kenya.

So who is the wadani?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

You had 21 years rule in Kacanka and yet did not build enough latrines for your people in Gaajo gheeto.

Reer SL invest in their land and country while reer Gaajobaharey are homeless squatters scattered in NFD and they have invested most of their wealth in Kenya.

So who is the wadani?
Okay.

Keep bΓ­tching about me. Your just a typical Kenyan Mouthpiece. Sayid Maddobe has clearly been paying you well :mjlol:

Okay.

Keep bΓ­tching about me. Your just a typical Kenyan Mouthpiece. Sayid Maddobe has clearly been paying you well :mjlol:
Your the only clan that is homeless in NFD yet chews the hand that feed you.

The woamn said well exposed people who are used to wars to stay in power.
This is not 1977. :comeon:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I usually don't understand gabay and buraanbur like that but I easily understood this hooyos poetry, I may not agree with her but I absolutely loved it. This is a talent that will never die :)

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Your the only clan that is homeless in NFD yet chews the hand that feed you.

The woamn said well exposed people who are used to wars to stay in power.
This is not 1977. :comeon:
*woman. Garrisa Academy again :hillarybiz:

Okay. I mean, I ain't homeless, but whatever you say.

Keep caacaling. Enjoy your single ministry. This ain't 1977 where you can put wool over my eyes. Its 2020 :russ:

*woman. Garrisa Academy again :hillarybiz:

Okay. I mean, I ain't homeless, but whatever you say.

Keep caacaling. Enjoy your single ministry. This ain't 1977 where you can put wool over my eyes. Its 2020 :russ:
So you have become my auto :mjlaugh: correct?
We know Gaajo geedo cannot be compared to Garissa.Garissa has more schools than Gheeto and has better health facility and is more secure and is more development than Gaajo geedo.

The moment you start building latrines and focusing on your homeless squatters who think Kismaayo is the promised land the better.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
So you have become my auto :mjlaugh: correct?
We know Gaajo geedo cannot be compared to Garissa.Garissa has more schools than Gheeto and has better health facility and is more secure and is more development than Gaajo geedo.

The moment you start building latrines and focusing on your homeless squatters who think Kismaayo is the promised land the better.
Your posts are just riddled with mistakes, clearly you don't know what is auto correct. Garrisa Academy produces a sublevel amount of kids, just look at your posts and tell me, is this rational. Spell correctly :russ:

Ask for a better keyboard from Kenya next time, this is clearly disrespectful :birdman:

"Gaajo Gedo" produces the smartest kids in Somalia for 6 years and running. You don't even produce the top 100 in Kenya. And why do most of NFD run to Nairobi and Turkey for treatment, isn't the service in NFD good:russ:

The sooner you realize that your mainly a guest here, the better it will be for all. Don't get glued to the kursi, cause Gedo is mine :salute:

Your posts are just riddled with mistakes, clearly you don't know what is auto correct. Garrisa Academy produces a sublevel amount of kids, just look at your posts and tell me, is this rational. Spell correctly :russ:

Ask for a better keyboard from Kenya next time, this is clearly disrespectful :birdman:

"Gaajo Gedo" produces the smartest kids in Somalia for 6 years and running. You don't even produce the top 100 in Kenya. And why do most of NFD run to Nairobi and Turkey for treatment, isn't the service in NFD good:russ:

The sooner you realize that your mainly a guest here, the better it will be for all. Don't get glued to the kursi, cause Gedo is mine :salute:
Gaajo geedo do they seat for exams I thought they would view the exam papers as food.Secondly we know the reason why Ghetto passed the exams was because of the minister Godax leaking the answers a weak or so before the exams started.

Anyway I am not in an examination room nor are you my grammer teacher.If you have that confidence your adheer needs all the help in the world.

The only guest here is you
You are a langaab sade brought to somalia by an Italian askari called Aabo.

I am Absame kablalax Darood which is 90% of the entire darood and 50% of the Somali race.while Sade darood make 5% of Darood and are like .005% of Somali race.So who is the guest ya descendat of Hirabu Towerdos Goitas.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Gaajo geedo do they seat for exams I thought they would view the exam papers as food.Secondly we know the reason why Ghetto passed the exams was because of the minister Godax leaking the answers a weak or so before the exams started.

Anyway I am not in an examination room nor are you my grammer teacher.If you have that confidence your adheer needs all the help in the world.

I am Absame kablalax Darood which is 90% of the entire darood and 50% of the Somali race.while Sade darood make 5% of Darood and are like .005% of Somali race.So who is the guest ya descendat of Hirabu Towerdos Goitas.
Keep using that fake video.

Haye, if you say so.

Facts upon Facts.

Xaarsade want to compare themselves to Kablalax that lives from Sanaag to NFD.

They are very delusional.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Secondly we know the reason why Ghetto passed the exams was because of the minister Godax leaking the answers a weak or so before the exams started.
By the way, was Hassan Shiekh leaking answers for us back in 2015, or was Sharif Shiekh?

Keep making humble excuses, it won't help you on the ground :yacadiim:

So who is the wadani?
Two delusional groups will always know eachother well loool

Trending