Landed in Addis Ababa from JigJiga

What a beutiful place, i felt as if i travelled 200 years into the future. The city has a nice cold atmosphere with a variety of stores and high rise apartments.

I'm currently eating sushi in a restaurant formed built by an Ethiopian man and his Japanese wife.

To my suprise there are quiet a few white/Asian people who said it tastes great.

Lol, sushi is raw fish though. Its much better then raw meat which has the potential to make you ill.
I ate shushi once after old uni friends invited me to a fancy jap restaurant in central london. That evening at home I came close to meeting my maker. Walahi I was even too weak to call an ambulance. My entire immune system had shut down. Any bacteria you’re not used to has the potential to make you seriously ill. I’m sticking with overcooked/burned not even well-done.

I ate shushi once after old uni friends invited me to a fancy jap restaurant in central london. That evening at home I came close to meeting my maker. Walahi I was even too weak to call an ambulance. My entire immune system had shut down. Any bacteria you’re not used to has the potential to make you seriously ill. I’m sticking with overcooked/burned not even well-done.
That's weird, have you ever ate tuna? Or raw salmon before?

Raw fish is common everywhere. You're restaurant might've been bad.

i love the weather in addis, its literally perfect for 8 months of the year with the other 4-5 months being nice cool rainy days. Addis has also developed a ton in the past years 10 years.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
i love the weather in addis, its literally perfect for 8 months of the year with the other 4-5 months being nice cool rainy days. Addis has also developed a ton in the past years 10 years.
Jigjiga, Harar and erigavo are more cooler than Addis.

Addis is fast becoming metropolitan with so many different restaurants from around the world. Watch these Somali sisters enjoy food in Yemeni Restaurant.

Trending

Latest posts