Land dispute in Xawaalka Warancade, Hargeisa district

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
The Abdalle Isaxaaq are claiming it because apparently the current interior minister's father is
buried there. It is located between Bali Ciise and Bali- Mataan, GX have the largest land
in Hargeisa district so I see no reason to create fighting over it, the land is big enough for both
Cidagale and Isaxaaq.

@UncleMenace Have you heard of this.

FJuVJFe.png

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The Abdalle Isaxaaq are claiming it because apparently the current interior minister's father is
buried there. It is located between Bali Cisse and Bali Mataan, GX have the largest land
in Hargeisa district so I see no reason to create fighting over it, the land is big enough for both
Cidagale and Isaxaaq.

@UncleMenace Have you heard of this.

FJuVJFe.png

I refuse to condemn my ayeeyo'a people

I kind of heard of them

Listen tho !

Horta wali ma la dilay the issaxaq MP

Bohol

VIP
@UncleMenace Salahley belongs to us now, thanks for building Wadada cad for us(H-Y). :troll: Nah he hasn't been
executed just like his cousins who killed those JA soldiers, you should know Isaxaaq are untouchable in Hargeisa.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Is the MP the drunken retard who killed the man on broad daylight? They should execute him sxb, no one is above the law

I comend Siilanyo for the recent capital punishments

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Is the MP the drunken retard who killed the man on broad daylight? They should execute him sxb, no one is above the law

I comend Siilanyo for the recent capital punishments

Yes!him

Funny thing is that they executed the woman and her son, the vampire lady

Bohol

VIP
@Xayd Only the poor and weak are executed in Somaliland.
Same way the CM guys that killed the HJ police officer won't be executed
in fear it might trigger a war. Their rule of law is a joke, both khat and alcohol
should be banned they are as bad as each other.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Nah, sxb everyone is executed! It just depends on the severity of the crime, that woman who was executed was Muse Ismail, HY! Trust me, they'll let him serve time before rushing into an execution but it'll happen sooner or later

Bohol

VIP
@Xayd If every murderer and criminal is executed then it will send a good signal that crimes won't be tolerated in Sland. Back in the days odayaal would get involved too much but now it is leave it to the rule of law. Odayaal are only used when two clans clashes because the state can't side with one, so it is bit tricky. For example when SY and HJ clashed in Sool with several dead on each side the army got involved and confiscated weapons from the nomads.

There is actually no evidence to substantiate any of the accusations made. First they said Cali warancade sent his ilmaadeer to set up check points in salaxley this is false, then they said Cali warancade claimed the Bali this is also false. The most preposterous claim was that the abdalle isaxaaq are taking salaxley In a grand hy plan backed by all siciid gx elders and being over seen by Cali warancade this is also false.

What really happened was in response to the theater situation a few months ago a few individuals from beeshaas decided to dig up warancade's grave as payback against the abdalle isaxaaq suldaan for being given the land next to the still under construction theatre in Hargeisa. Of course when tolka heard this they set up chiingado over warancade's grave in order to protect it from the qabyaalad ridden cg and after some confrontations tolka took up arms and fired warning shots at the mayor of degmada salaxley as a deterent not to touch that grave again.

All in all most of the accusations made were lias but we won't claim the cuqaal from the CG are lying intentionally or that they are being miss informed by their sources

Bohol

VIP
@SuldaanSeven Interesting insight. Isaxaaq and CG got along historically very well, no idea why those disputes are
popping up nowadays. I think it is politically motivated and being pushed by certain actors so to divide WADANi supporters,
it won't work though.

Last edited:
@SuldaanSeven Interesting insight. Isaxaaq and CG got along historically very well, no idea why those disputes are
popping up nowadays. I think it is politically motivated and being pushed by certain actors so to divide WADANi supporters,
it won't work though.

Isaxaaq siiba nimankaas cabdella Isaxaaq are maryalool :lol:
wadani is the same party that sided with cumar caydiid over my suldaan

Bohol

VIP
@SuldaanSeven All Isaxaaq local MPs in Hargeisa were chosen from either WADANI party or UMADDA. That is how it will
be in the general election as well. :lol: WADANI is confident it will get all the Isaxaaq votes.

From the looks of this it seems Abdalle is the biggest Isaxaaq sub clan in Hargeisa area
followed by Qaasim.

WADANI
1.Maxamed Warsame Caalin Timacadde 5315 (HY /Isaxaq/Cabdale)
2.C/qani Yuusuf Cabdillaahi Ina Macalin 2969 (HY /Isaxaq/Cabdale)
3.C/laahi Cali Adan Yuusuf (Cabbaas) 2902 (HY /Isaxaq/habar kaliil)
4.C/risaaq Faarax Xassan (Qawdhan) 2621 (HY /Isaxaq/Qasin)

UMADDA
Cali Axmed Haybe Nuur 3786 (HY /Isaxaq/Cabdale)
khaalid cabdi cawad abyan 2949 (HY /Sugule)
Mustafe cismaan daahir 2861 (HY /Isaxaq/Qaasin)

@SuldaanSeven All Isaxaaq local MPs in Hargeisa were chosen from either WADANI party or UMADDA. That is how it will
be in the general election as well. :lol: WADANI is confident it will get all the Isaxaaq votes.

From the looks of this it seems Abdalle is the biggest Isaxaaq sub clan in Hargeisa area
followed by Qaasim.

WADANI
1.Maxamed Warsame Caalin Timacadde 5315 (HY /Isaxaq/Cabdale)
2.C/qani Yuusuf Cabdillaahi Ina Macalin 2969 (HY /Isaxaq/Cabdale)
3.C/laahi Cali Adan Yuusuf (Cabbaas) 2902 (HY /Isaxaq/habar kaliil)
4.C/risaaq Faarax Xassan (Qawdhan) 2621 (HY /Isaxaq/Qasin)

UMADDA
Cali Axmed Haybe Nuur 3786 (HY /Isaxaq/Cabdale)
khaalid cabdi cawad abyan 2949 (HY /Sugule)
Mustafe cismaan daahir 2861 (HY /Isaxaq/Qaasin)

Haa waa runtaa cabdellah is reerka uugu weyn Isaxaaq laakin Isaxaaq waa Isaxaaq at the end of the day so it is Irelevent. The houses and neighbourhoods next to Dooxa hargeisa are all cabdellah Isaxaaq so it's a large community in hargeisa if the other Isaxaaq districts and sabawanaag along with cadaadley are excluded from the count.

Bohol

VIP
@SuldaanSeven In New Hargeisa you can find all kinds of H-Y there nowadays. From my understanding Sabowanaag district is
dominated by Abdalle and Bahabar Kaliil and Cadaadley district is dominated by Qaasim.

Status
Not open for further replies.