lana ala banu israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I witnessed a israeli couple having sex in public in the holy land. The worst part is they did not stop as i tried to briskly walk past with my cousin in embarrassment. May god's curse be on the english for supporting these animals in stealing the holy land, which is no longer holy. It makes me boil with rage to think that while these filthy animals copulate in a depraved manner the accursed Idf are killing palestinians for fighting for freedom. They are literally fucking in places where the prophets could have walked. Nasty devils!! i never witnessed that, if it was in a muslim country i would have stoned them with the support of the public.

:faysalwtf::ileycry::susp::kodaksmiley::draketf::kendrickcry::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
I witnessed a israeli couple having sex in public in the holy land. The worst part is they did not stop as i tried to briskly walk past with my cousin in embarrassment. May god's curse be on the english for supporting these animals in stealing the holy land, which is no longer holy. It makes me boil with rage to think that while these filthy animals copulate in a depraved manner the accursed Idf are killing palestinians for fighting for freedom. They are literally fucking in places where the prophets could have walked. Nasty devils!! i never witnessed that, if it was in a muslim country i would have stoned them with the support of the public.

:faysalwtf::ileycry::susp::kodaksmiley::draketf::kendrickcry::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
just say jewish or juden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending