Lakers playoff push thread

Brons out but where still pushing for that 6th seed we jumped from 13 to 9th how much of a chance do y’all give us to make the playoffs while brons injured I think where a lock for the play in we’ll see what happens from there 💯

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
yeah exactly how much?

Wait

This Sport thread?

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
If bron comes back healthy I say they can give a lot of teams problems westbrick was messing up the flow of the offense

Idk bro i just can't see how this laker team can match up with the 1-4 seed, they're not consistent enough. I don't see them beating the kings, suns, nuggets or grizz in a 7 game series. They need get a better depth the upcoming off season.

Idk bro i just can't see how this laker team can match up with the 1-4 seed, they're not consistent enough. I don't see them beating the kings, suns, nuggets or grizz in a 7 game series. They need get a better depth the upcoming off season.
It will be tough to beat those teams tbh except the kings also they have a Matchup advantage with Denver jokic can’t guard AD

They have depth now look at their bench shroeder,rui,mo bamba,Troy brown,Austin reaves etc

there 7-3 since westbrick trade and that’s majority without bron if they had this team all season long they’d be top5 seed in the west