Lady Idman goes 2 Aljazeera beach with ex-warlord uncle..Idman is a but chubby but still

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Can be accommodated if national liberation is required :kobeok::ohdamn::mjohreally:

Q

Queen Carawelo

How come UK Somalis don't have posh British accent? I've yet to come across one Somali with posh British accent.

The beach looks beautiful.

waraabe

Your superior
How come UK Somalis don't have posh British accent? I've yet to come across one Somali with posh British accent.

you have to come from upper middle class to speak in a 'posh' accent, this usually means you were brought up in such environment and you went to a private school (£30,000 a year).

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Waraabe,
Chubby girls inaba caadi ma aha. Kuwa waxaa ka hadlaya xooga hilibka dul saaran yahay. :banderas:Skinny chicks :camby:Who would wanna beat up a loox.:hova: If she ain't got meat on her she ain't worth it. Ok I kid I'd probably beat it up but it wouldn't be as macaan as when you're hitting a chubby kintir.:drakelaugh::diddyass:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Waraabe,
Chubby girls inaba caadi ma aha. Kuwa waxaa ka hadlaya xooga hilibka dul saaran yahay. :banderas:Skinny chicks :camby:Who would wanna beat up a loox.:hova: If she ain't got meat on her she ain't worth it. Ok I kid I'd probably beat it up but it wouldn't be as macaan as when you're hitting a chubby kintir.:drakelaugh::diddyass:
Nigga have some xishood... :urgh::williamswtf:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
In my heydays..For a long time I never use to pay any attention to a chick with some hilib till one day I came across it...macaan ka ugu badan wa ku waad..she reminds me..particularly as she got on the diric

Because we don't life in area's like that but there are a few different accents depending on which city you are from

a chick with some hilib till one day I came across it...macaan ka ugu badan wa ku waad..she reminds me..particularly as she got on the diric
Real shit :lawd::rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending