Lady cheats on boyfriend of 17 years and cuckholds him into a polygamist relationship

The craziest thing is when dude agreed to an open relationship, the gf got jealous when he hooked up with other girls. And she got a six year old son and had 2-3 abortions

(Watch on 3:55 minute mark)
Wallahi Oliver is such a cuck he hangs out and goes to the movies with the guy thatโ€™s f*cking his girl :snoop::mjlol:

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
What did you expect from Gaalos?
Laughing Tom Cruise | Know Your Meme

Karim

I could agree with you but then weโ€™d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Whites are synonymous with the term CUCKOLD. Bunch of depraved cucks.

Viscount

I got real connections
Open relationship more like gangrene infested wound, they say sharing is caring but when you get a sexually transmitted disease you know who to blame. This lady is probably almost 40 she should have grown past that exploration phase during college or university, whatever happened to maturation.

HuunoHunter

Old Head ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿฟ
I thank Allah, who has made me a Muslim and not to be associated with these Godless heathens and their debauchery. Alhamdulillah.

Open relationship more like gangrene infested wound, they say sharing is caring but when you get a sexually transmitted disease you know who to blame. This lady is probably almost 40 she should have grown past that exploration phase during college or university, whatever happened to maturation.
Buzzfeed and some western media is promoting polygamy but only when itโ€™s either women with multiple husbands/boyfriends or homosexual. The reboot of Sheโ€™s Got to Have It has a black female pansexual in an open relationship with both genders. I wish I was making this up