Ladies

I think 50k is reasonable. I don't believe in payment plans. I'm not a phone. I expect the money to be transferred to my account in full.
:hillarybiz:

Gaal xalimos asking for meher is hilarious:pachah1:
Sorry to rain on your parade but your not getting a cent, niggas will know your a gaal during the shukansi phase. Don’t worry you can have a linty apple tho:lolbron:

Gaal xalimos asking for meher is hilarious:pachah1:
Sorry to rain on your parade but your not getting a cent, niggas will know your a gaal during the shukansi phase. Don’t worry you can have a linty apple tho:lolbron:

There are plenty of Faraxs like me out there. It's either an expensive ring I can pawn off or cash. I'm trying to retire within a decade. I'm not going to marry someone who can't help me level up. Cheapskates are so 2019.
:susp:

There are plenty of Faraxs like me out there. It's either an expensive ring I can pawn off or cash. I'm trying to retire within a decade. I'm not going to marry someone who can't help me level up. Cheapskates are so 2019.
:susp:
I mean shiiiit, when you find your gaal farax go crazy and make his pockets hurt, but meher is out of the question, that’s reserved for our Muslim queens!
:umad:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I know, did you not agree when I asked for Jupiter? :oops::oops:
Plus you can pay the mehr after the divorce you know, I don’t currently own Jupiter, laakin if you do any funny business we’re finished and you’re buying me Jupiter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That’s some barbaric shit kkkkk
It’s alright I’m not one of those “could I pay mehr in monthly installments” dudes anyway :denzelnigga:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Meher further inforces implicit misogynistic ideas of women being 'property' and not seen as capable autonomous individuals, if practicing equality is your desired goal then you'll have to relinquish this slave mentality, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

I know, did you not agree when I asked for Jupiter? :oops::oops:
Plus you can pay the mehr after the divorce you know, I don’t currently own Jupiter, laakin if you do any funny business we’re finished and you’re buying me Jupiter.
I have a question would you as someone who is not muslim want a mehr?

I have a question would you as someone who is not muslim want a mehr?
Nope I actually agree with the comment above you from radical canjeerorism. I also find it very weird when ppl ask for such high mehrs. My intiital comment about Jupiter was obviously a joke.

I have a lot of Somali Muslim friends and meher/polygamy are all they talk about so now I have strong views on these topics as if it’s applicable to me loool

lol, girls be smart and stop asking for "50k" which in our culture you know you never get because somalis think mehr is like some kind of alimony... instead ask for something specific that has monetary value rather than straight cash :nvjpqts:

Nope I actually agree with the comment above you from radical canjeerorism. I also find it very weird when ppl ask for such high mehrs. My intiital comment about Jupiter was obviously a joke.

I have a lot of Somali Muslim friends and meher/polygamy are all they talk about so now I have strong views on these topics as if it’s applicable to me loool
A benefit to this non muslim thing is I save money :dabcasar:

This Mahr talk is so repetitive like I heard this topic a billion times:icon rolleyes:

All I'm going to say to the girls is, ask for something reasonable or what the guy can afford. You're going to live with him so he's basically providing you with wealth for the rest of your life if God wills. This Mahr thing isn't that serious so you shouldn't fixate over it.

To the guys here, if you're not rich and she asks for 50k or unreasonable amounts, just know the girl belongs to the streets.

Trending