Ladies you better pull his hair

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
90% of bytches wear weaves yet they complaining cuz they saw two niggas that got hair transplants from turkey make it make sense
cnuFFJJ.png

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
God bless Turkey and Recap Tayip Erdogan for allowing us men to travel to this Mediterranean beautiful nation to get our resplendent hair, forehead and receding hairline fine-tuned at a very frugal cost.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
:ulyin: genetics say that bidaar always come from the mother side.. guys dont marry women her side of family got bidaar.
You know what, that theory applies to my mother side......
Same applies to my wife's family......

So me and my kids would be damned in the future..........

Jungle

VIP
My uncle who in his late 30s thinkin bout this since Rooney got his done, I think hes gonna go through with it:mjlol:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
No one cares which parent is responsible for your baldness. One you can’t lie about it and two, bald men should be paying more Mehr money, it’s a rule. You can’t be bald and pay the same amount of money as Abdi with the good hair. Ladies if your man is bald, increase the mehr money by 25% it’s only fair

:pachah1: if you got nice head shape not long and pointy with straight teeth .. you can get away with shaving your head...women love muscular bald men

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
I want my man’s locks to be just as good as mine :banderas:.

if I find out he’s wearing a weave or a glued down wig, we’re gonna have to talk and I might have to get some therapy to recover.

Ladies, even beware of men with fades, they can lie too! :deadrose:
isnt that what women do when they wigs,2 layers of paint and photoshop their pics:heh::heh: Women are the most insecure creatures on earth

Trending