Ladies would you date a younger guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I'm not in a relationship with you. Stop lying you fucking xoolo. 45 year old danyeer with a bidaar is claiming shit. If I knew you I'd smack you up wasteman.

:jcoleno:

You used me! You're ashamed of our relationship. I didn't even judge you for your facial herpes.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Half of you niggas don't even really disagree with the man.Just dickriding eachother like usual.Bunch of feminine men! Wallahi if I was 80 I would want a young wife aswell.What kind of man enjoys old ladies over young women in her 20s unless that's what you niggas are into.Hey it's a free country!

Half of you niggas don't even really disagree with the man.Just dickriding eachother like usual.Bunch of feminine men! Wallahi if I was 80 I would want a young wife aswell.What kind of man enjoys old ladies over young women in her 20s unless that's what you niggas are into.Hey it's a free country!

I don't think it's sane to fantasise about a non-existent foetus. The Prophet SAW married an older woman (first marriage as well) did you not point that out in this very thread? 80y/o marrying a 20y/o is just for ego because he has nothing to offer a young woman of that age. It's xaasidnimo and utterly selfish.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
I don't think it's sane to fantasise about a non-existent foetus. The Prophet SAW married an older woman (first marriage as well) did you not point that out in this very thread? 80y/o marrying a 20y/o is just for ego because he has nothing to offer a young woman of that age. It's xaasidnimo and utterly selfish.
My grandfather's 20 something year old wife bore him children while he's in his 80s. She helps him out a lot. I was not fantasising about a non-esistent foetus, if you even think that's possible in the first place, then you're not very bright. I was merely stating that I'd want a young woman in my old-age. Men at that age usually have nothing exciting about their lives that's why. It depends on how you interpret things. If you want to lick peoples ass then go for it.

My grandfather's wife bore him 3 children while he's in his 80s. She helps him out a lot. I was not fantasising about a non-esistent foetus, if you even think that's possible in the first place, then you're not very bright. I was merely stating that I'd want a young woman in my old-age. Men at that age usually have nothing exciting about their lives that's why. It depends on how you interpret things. If you want to lick peoples ass then go for it.

Like I said you can't talk your way out of this one.

Stop bringing your grandfather up to garner sympathy. It's your words not your grandfather's.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Like I said you can't talk your way out of this one.

Stop bringing your grandfather up to garner sympathy. It's your words not your grandfather's.
nick-cage-lol.gif

Wallah this girl is stupid. @CrazyWadaad ula hadal lmfao.

She's a woman,she can never understand a mans desires to have young fertile wife over an Caajusad with wrinkles.Shes clearly projecting her own insecurities maybe she's afraid her future husband might ditch her when she gets old lmfao

I can understand a man's desire. We all have desires as humans. But I never came across someone that desires a non-existent foetus. I can never understand that. Saxiibka la hadal. Khaladkiisa ha ku tageerin.

Don't concern yourself with my husband iyo wuxu sameen doono adiga mid so xareeyso marke hore markaas hadal. Both of you dreaming about what you will do when you're 50 or 80. Qabad xataa meesha kuma haaysiin. Just niic niic.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
I bet you thought that would fly under the radar....unfortunately this is sspot not arabspot.com :mjlaugh:

nothing but savages reside in this place...

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
She's a woman,she can never understand a mans desires to have young fertile wife over an Caajusad with wrinkles.Shes clearly projecting her own insecurities maybe she's afraid her future husband might ditch her when she gets old lmfao
wallah she's dumb sxb, I gave up explaining. What's wrong with a man saying he would want a young wife when his older? To top it all off, she thinks it's possible to fantasise about a non-existent foetus.
giphy.gif

I wouldn't take this one serious sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts