Ladies would you cater to your man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I was going to be your step mother but I’m not into bald headed, midget owls. Nacala kugu yaal don’t act like you know me nayaa.

giphy.gif

Damn bisinka 6k pics waa mad woman indeed

forget that, i have seen 11,000 pictures, these girls are obsessed, the 11k she was Indian girl i went to school with, nice girl,

the 6 k she was somali halimo,

but i have been lucky, the last two girls i met including my now wife, both no facebook, no snap, nothing, i love that, privacy and very high self steem,

avoid avoid avoid girls constantly on social media,

if she has an account she is most likely shukansiying many guys at once,

forget that, i have seen 11,000 pictures, these girls are obsessed, the 11k she was Indian girl i went to school with, nice girl,

the 6 k she was somali halimo,

but i have been lucky, the last two girls i met including my now wife, both no facebook, no snap, nothing, i love that, privacy and very high self steem,

avoid avoid avoid girls constantly on social media,

if she has an account she is most likely shukansiying many guys at once,
Very nice as many should get rid of their social media or their cheating on their lovers

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
@sigmund

Share with him your baked beans. I love baked beans when camping.

@Mercury

Don’t ask @Lum and @kaluumayste because they’re modern Salafis where a woman isn’t more than a doormat like their Saudi heroes who indoctrinated them with their culture, but fail to mention that their prophet did help his wives with the home chores and encouraged Muslim men to do so.
Lie.

Is this even a question ? If i pay for her Maher, pay for our home, go to work to earn the money for our family what is her part ? Just a little fun in the bedroom and spending our money ? I mean, i don't spend my money for a car, which don't drive, why should i marry a woman (which is more expensive than a car) , who don't cater to me ?

Allahu mustacaan, ukhtis please come back to the reality

:mindblown:

Doqonki alcoholic 1door ika deh, he just smelled the coffee,

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Catering goes both ways you’re there for each other

But one thing I find silly is people who refuse to lift a finger at home because they been working and believe it’s the wifes job to do so

The thing is if you “help” the wife clean the house it’s not really help since you live there and share the house it’s part of your responsibility to clean the house

You don’t “help” her wash the dishes after you’ve eaten since you used those dishes you should wash them

You don’t “help” her with the children since you’re the father it’s your job as a parent to take care of them

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley: Ma nooli.

Did he really say 14 slaps:dead: how does one keep count

Catering doesn't always mean cook and clean. You can hustle a philipino with no English and dirty palms to do that full time for a Pinky a week

Sending good morning texts, cute snaps, wearing something nice or suprising your partner with a gift is real catering.

Gambar

VIP
Did he really say 14 slaps:dead: how does one keep count

Catering doesn't always mean cook and clean. You can hustle a philipino with no English and dirty palms to do that full time for a Pinky a week

Sending good morning texts, cute snaps, wearing something nice or suprising your partner with a gift is real catering.
Maskeen good luck with all that when you have children.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Catering goes both ways you’re there for each other

But one thing I find silly is people who refuse to lift a finger at home because they been working and believe it’s the wifes job to do so

The thing is if you “help” the wife clean the house it’s not really help since you live there and share the house it’s part of your responsibility to clean the house

You don’t “help” her wash the dishes after you’ve eaten since you used those dishes you should wash them

You don’t “help” her with the children since you’re the father it’s your job as a parent to take care of them
upload_2019-4-22_16-3-37.gif

I couldn't agree with you more, is not ‘help’ but it’s your duty to look after your house and the family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts