Ladies would you cater to your man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
@sigmund you have failed your first lesson i wouldn't call that the heat. Is that the best you can do ?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
she was always sweet my queen, its what i loved about her the most, feminine,

i dont know, all the somali girls, well vast majority have been nice to me i shukansid

also marry a girl wth two married parents as she will have a healthy idea about man, fathers etc, avoid the others as she can have cuqdad,

and avoid avoid avoid her if she has social media accounts, if she doesnt it means she has healthy self steem and doesnt need attention whoring, i shuknasid a girl once who had 6,000 pictures on faebook, my god she would spent more time there than me and the kids with her
Damn bisinka 6k pics waa mad woman indeed

Is this even a question ? If i pay for her Maher, pay for our home, go to work to earn the money for our family what is her part ? Just a little fun in the bedroom and spending our money ? I mean, i don't spend my money for a car, which don't drive, why should i marry a woman (which is more expensive than a car) , who don't cater to me ?

Allahu mustacaan, ukhtis please come back to the reality

:mindblown:

Are they considered ajnabis loool

@Mehmet

Both are seeking ictiraaf now and thanks to $200,000,000 bribes from the Dubai DP World to the great leaders of both clan enclaves, a marriage of convenience for the sake and maximum benefits of DP World between the two has been proposed by papa Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan that they can’t refuse and as for @nine and reer Gedo, they are very poor and are very lucky scoring a foreign women who speaks Somali.

@Mehmet

Both are seeking ictiraaf now and thanks to $200,000,000 bribes from the Dubai DP World to the great leaders of both clan enclaves, a marriage of convenience between the two has been proposed by papa Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan that they can’t refuse and as for @nine and reer Gedo that means foreign women.
They were always foreign but hey atleast they are not the jealous types if you get other women too

@Mehmet

Both are seeking ictiraaf now and thanks to $200,000,000 bribes from the Dubai DP World to the great leaders of both clan enclaves, a marriage of convenience between the two has been proposed by papa Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan that they can’t refuse and as for @nine and reer Gedo that means foreign women.
See when i say the leaders are puppets it is always the women who come to defend them and boycott me in the process

@Mehmet

You’re very coherent now, last night, I thought you were an Irishman who spent the whole weekend in his watering hole. Rejoin the sober world.

Is Barre Hiiraale still alive?

@Mehmet

You’re very coherent now, last night, I thought you were an Irishman who spent the whole weekend in his watering hole. Rejoin the sober world.

Is Barre Hiiraale still alive?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Mehmet

Both are seeking ictiraaf now and thanks to $200,000,000 bribes from the Dubai DP World to the great leaders of both clan enclaves, a marriage of convenience for the sake and maximum benefits of DP World between the two has been proposed by papa Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan that they can’t refuse and as for @nine and reer Gedo, they are very poor and are very lucky scoring a foreign women who speaks Somali.
Nacala kugu yaal state your qabiil let's go waryaa

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This was a trick question and some of you have miserably failed.

If he doesn’t treat me like a princess, a plate of bariis, chicken, veggies, rat poison and a banana on the side awaits for him!

This was a trick question and some of you have miserably failed.

If he doesn’t treat me like a princess, a plate of bariis, chicken, veggies, rat poison and a banana on the side awaits for him!
This is why you are Guumeys. You'll never find a man. You are basically the female version of Incels.

Gambar

VIP
maskiin, feel sorry fro your man,

my baby , my queen wife tells me i will submit to you, own me, order me, take me, i am yours, she is happiest when she submits, it doesnt mean i will abuse her, man love that, its our fantasy, we will do the same, but in a different way,

females were made to submit, give themleves, man love it,
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley: Ma nooli.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is why you are Guumeys. You'll never find a man. You are basically the female version of Incels.
I was going to be your step mother but I’m not into bald headed, midget owls. Nacala kugu yaal don’t act like you know me nayaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending