Ladies would you cater to your man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙
I will be the maid to his butler. The spoon to his knife. We will both cater to each other. Power team. :rolleyes:

I will be the shah to his buskud. #goals

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
yes he is he isnt blood related to me so no matter how close i am to him he still is a stranger

You think your relative are going to share a bed with you or munching on that malab.
Oh lord you are in for rude awakening.

:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:
@Teeri-Alpha

I thought you mentioned that you got a wife in your previous post. Did she voluntarily become this way or is she afraid of qaraacidda ragga reerka lagu ogaa?

she was always sweet my queen, its what i loved about her the most, feminine,

i dont know, all the somali girls, well vast majority have been nice to me i shukansid

also marry a girl wth two married parents as she will have a healthy idea about man, fathers etc, avoid the others as she can have cuqdad,

and avoid avoid avoid her if she has social media accounts, if she doesnt it means she has healthy self steem and doesnt need attention whoring, i shuknasid a girl once who had 6,000 pictures on faebook, my god she would spent more time there than me and the kids with her

she was always sweet my queen, its what i loved about her the most, feminine,

i dont know, all the somali girls, well vast majority have been nice to me i shukansid

also marry a girl wth two married parents as she will have a healthy idea about man, fathers etc, avoid the others as she can have cuqdad,

and avoid avoid avoid her if she has social media accounts, if she doesnt it means she has healthy self steem and doesnt need attention whoring, i shuknasid a girl once who had 6,000 pictures on faebook, my god she would spent more time there than me and the kids with her

i shuknasid a girl once who had 6,000 pictures on faebook, my god she would spent more time there than me and the kids with her.
How many kids do you have and how many times did you marry?

It really isn’t sxb. We all have our own preferences in our potential partners, men and women alike. It isn’t my business if you want a maid for a wife, that’s your choice and I respect it. But that doesn’t mean every other man will think like you do.

i want my wife to be a amid, its her duty, mine is to work and bring home the bread, so she doesnt,

i want a cook, a maid, a sex addict, submisisve, meek, feminine, doesnt argue and calls me daddy agah hit it,

i will not shy, i hate females like you, so feminist they want to control man,

you were born to be bended over, its your nature and deep down you want strong alpha male who takes charge, which is why feminists like riding bad boys and deep down hate man who believe their feminist agenda crap, deep down she wants a man who makes her moan yes daddy

if i was your man i would wash the feminazi attitude out of you in in about 6 months

i once slapped a gilr 14 times after she told me to f*ck off, in her mamas house, i was shuknsying her older sister, i called one day and on the phone told me to piss off,

so her mum and sister made me iftaar, when mum went up stairs, i slapped her 14 times, she slapped me once, she cried, her sister my girl said nothing cause she knew i was crazy and alpha,

her mum asked me why, i told her i made a promise three motnhs ealrier i will punish her

she said edo beat the little cow,

you know what, before she was rude, now she calls me teeri cade, honey, malab, so meek and sot and kind towards me, i bet she got wet after i made her face red,

no longer with her sister but ehr mum knows me and go there odd times to see her as she is of my race, her dad is cool too,

i get food, tea, water, she giggles, she smiles, she flirts,

all because i tamed the little halimo with 14 slaps

i would love to tame a femnazi like you, yuo would beg me to say naya into your ears

i want my wife to be a amid, its her duty, mine is to work and bring home the bread, so she doesnt,

i want a cook, a maid, a sex addict, submisisve, meek, feminine, doesnt argue and calls me daddy agah hit it,

i will not shy, i hate females like you, so feminist they want to control man,

you were born to be bended over, its your nature and deep down you want strong alpha male who takes charge, which is why feminists like riding bad boys and deep down hate man who believe their feminist agenda crap, deep down she wants a man who makes her moan yes daddy

if i was your man i would wash the feminazi attitude out of you in in about 6 months

i once slapped a gilr 14 times after she told me to f*ck off, in her mamas house, i was shuknsying her older sister, i called one day and on the phone told me to piss off,

so her mum and sister made me iftaar, when mum went up stairs, i slapped her 14 times, she slapped me once, she cried, her sister my girl said nothing cause she knew i was crazy and alpha,

her mum asked me why, i told her i made a promise three motnhs ealrier i will punish her

she said edo beat the little cow,

you know what, before she was rude, now she calls me teeri cade, honey, malab, so meek and sot and kind towards me, i bet she got wet after i made her face red,

no longer with her sister but ehr mum knows me and go there odd times to see her as she is of my race, her dad is cool too,

i get food, tea, water, she giggles, she smiles, she flirts,

all because i tamed the little halimo with 14 slaps

i would love to tame a femnazi like you, yuo would beg me to say naya into your ears

you will beg me to call you my maid afterwards,

i am gentle but dominant and like dominating females in bed -halal and outside, but in a james bond like way not aggressive rude unless she asks for it,

my girl begs me to call her naya, she is the perfect wife,

i shuknasid a girl once who had 6,000 pictures on faebook, my god she would spent more time there than me and the kids with her.
How many kids do you have and how many times did you marry?

just married once,

will not answer other q as i want to keep it private,

but before marriage i had girls throwing themleves over me, their mothers or cousins would bring them or their numbers,

i was more handsome, alhamdulilah i had many ladies chase me even in uni, foreign, somali, but always loved somali queens,

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
no your not you know i cant cook and your giving me a brutal reality check ofcourse your shaytan.

Still confused but never mind

You cant cook you say ? Have i told you that l'm a chef. Talk to me if you require any help i mean any help don't hesitate to ask.

:diddyass:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Still confused but never mind

You cant cook you say ? Have i told you that l'm a chef. Talk to me if you require any help i mean any help don't hesitate to ask.

:diddyass:
i was being sarcastic saaxib you are tuly an angel warning me not to be lazy... lol im learning how to cook my mom is teaching me step by steo but ofcourse i will message you if i need further push :wowsweat:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
i was being sarcastic saaxib you are tuly an angel warning me not to be lazy... lol im learning how to cook my mom is teaching me step by steo but ofcourse i will message you if i need further push :wowsweat:

Hoo its bit steamy up here in the kitchen.

giphy.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
We cater to each other, it’s not one sided thing. If taking care of your man/woman feels like a chore you are in a wrong relationship. I’m happy to take care of my hubby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending