Ladies would you cater to your man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
@sigmund

Share with him your baked beans. I love baked beans when camping.

@Mercury

Don’t ask @Lum and @kaluumayste because they’re modern Salafis where a woman isn’t more than a doormat like their Saudi heroes who indoctrinated them with their culture, but fail to mention that their prophet did help his wives with the home chores and encouraged Muslim men to do so.

I'm far from salafism sxb but i'm realist. I don't live in this facade delusional fantasy. I give women their Allah given rights and i expect the same.

:gaasdrink:

So many backward fools in this thread. People still believe wives are there to baby a grown man and keep a house in order for him. Perhaps their own parents had this business type relationship and they don’t know what the true meaning of marriage is as a result. Not mine though. I want to have a happy, cooperative marriage like my parents did. My dad calls my mum his best friend and the love of his life, he trusts her unconditionally and never expects her to rot away in the kitchen. My mum feels the same too.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
So many backward fools in this thread. People still believe wives are there to baby a grown man and keep a house in order for him. Perhaps their own parents had this business type relationship and they don’t know what the true meaning of marriage is as a result. Not mine though. I want to have a happy, cooperative marriage like my parents did. My dad calls my mum his best friend and the love of his life, he trusts her unconditionally and never expects her to rot away in the kitchen. My mum feels the same too.

Good luck finding that man.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@sigmund

Share with him your baked beans. I love baked beans when camping.

@Mercury

Don’t ask @Lum and @kaluumayste because they’re modern Salafis where a woman isn’t more than a doormat like their Saudi heroes who indoctrinated them with their culture, but fail to mention that their prophet did help his wives with the home chores and encouraged Muslim men to do so.

its one neglected sunnah many ignore to point out

I’m not going into a marriage to become the dutiful, meek-willed wife. I’m going to marry someone because of mutual love, respect and the desire to spend quality time together for the rest of our lives. Your husband becomes your best friend, your companion for life, not a doll for you to “cater” to.

maskiin, feel sorry fro your man,

my baby , my queen wife tells me i will submit to you, own me, order me, take me, i am yours, she is happiest when she submits, it doesnt mean i will abuse her, man love that, its our fantasy, we will do the same, but in a different way,

females were made to submit, give themleves, man love it,

I don’t want a Xalimo like that, honestly.. I don’t need someone to cook for me if I can do it myself. I need someone who is considerate, loving, caring, patient, strong, smart, opinionated, beautiful and funny. Because at the end of the day I want someone I can spend the rest of my life with and cooking and cleaning that’s for maids and if we don’t have money for maids we‘ll let the kids do it lol. No. For real we can share the work

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

What are you talkin about, I am willing to help @sigmund cook:gaasdrink:

I don’t want a Xalimo like that, honestly.. I don’t need someone to cook for me if I can do it myself. I need someone who is considerate, loving, caring, patient, strong, smart, opinionated, beautiful and funny. Because at the end of the day I want someone I can spend the rest of my life with and cooking and cleaning that’s for maids and if we don’t have money for maids we‘ll let the kids do it lol. No. For real we can share the work

@kaluumayste Found him. Wasn’t that hard :hillarybiz:

@buule

Every guy seeks a woman like his mum.

i heard this many times before, interesting,

i like submissive, tall, soft feminine girls who are willing to let me take the lead, she is happiest when she submits to me, i am an alpha male, maybe thats why, dont mean i will abuse her, i just want her to submit to me and enjoy me being in charge, in a gentlemanly way not abusive way

Wasn't that hard indeed, hey someone has to be that guy.:trumpsmirk:

It really isn’t sxb. We all have our own preferences in our potential partners, men and women alike. It isn’t my business if you want a maid for a wife, that’s your choice and I respect it. But that doesn’t mean every other man will think like you do.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Huh, who is talking about a stranger ? you call your husband a stranger, what a strange thing to say.

The man who will share your bed and sheets while breathing his fart is a stranger ?

:drakelaugh::dead:
yes he is he isnt blood related to me so no matter how close i am to him he still is a stranger

i heard this many times before, interesting,

i like submissive, tall, soft feminine girls who are willing to let me take the lead, she is happiest when she submits to me, i am an alpha male, maybe thats why, dont mean i will abuse her, i just want her to submit to me and enjoy me being in charge, in a gentlemanly way not abusive way

@Teeri-Alpha

I thought you mentioned that you got a wife in your previous post. Did she voluntarily become this way or is she afraid of qaraacidda ragga reerka lagu ogaa?

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
It really isn’t sxb. We all have our own preferences in our potential partners, men and women alike. It isn’t my business if you want a maid for a wife, that’s your choice and I respect it. But that doesn’t mean every other man will think like you do.

This word "maid" you guys are throwing around is deceptive. I dont want a maid i want someone who does her part and i do my part and we raise a healthy family through love and understanding. that is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending